Possible Esp3 Spoilers?

Darth Sun_Tzu

During my research into the reasons for Timmy the Terrible's hate for the New Trilogy (see this thread) I found this website which gives an amusing possible spoiler for Esp3.

Have a read and let me know what u think.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Don't be so sure! The guy has some interesting points.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Jedi can sense the Force in others.  Obi-Wan and others object to him being around, and Jedi training takes time for anyone not a Skywalker.

So how come the jedi can't sense Palpatine?

The Dark Side is well known for its ability to hide itself.

Maybe Jar Jar has an efinity for the DS. post-1139-1094051231.gif post-1139-1094051231.gif post-1139-1094051231.gif post-1139-1094051231.gif post-1139-1094051231.gif post-1139-1094051231.gif

My response to this is who cares.  I stop caring about the Star Wars movies when Phantom Menace came out.

I didn't relise u liked SW at all. With hating force users and all.

The first 3 movies were good.  Also I just hate being forced to play force users.  In a CRPG I like to play my character, not the developers.

Then maybe you should try the real world. In the real world u can be what ever you want! post-1139-1094053580.gif

In the SW world most people want to be jedi/sith.

I agree with Visceris on this one. I was really enjoying KOTOR until I was forced (no pun intended) to become a Jedi. I don't want to be a Jedi or Sith, I don't like them. It wouldn't be so bad if the Force powers weren't so combat-focused, and if I could continue multi-classing with my previous class, but neither was provided. Then the irritation was hammered home when I met whats-his-name in the Kashyyk forest, the ex-Jedi. He had Jedi powers, but wasn't really a Jedi. I wanted to be that character, but I couldn't, yet there it is.

Anyways. Sorry about the rant.

newlogo.gif

I agree with Visceris on this one. I was really enjoying KOTOR until I was forced (no pun intended) to become a Jedi. I don't want to be a Jedi or Sith, I don't like them. It wouldn't be so bad if the Force powers weren't so combat-focused, and if I could continue multi-classing with my previous class, but neither was provided.  Then the irritation was hammered home when I met whats-his-name in the Kashyyk forest, the ex-Jedi. He had Jedi powers, but wasn't really a Jedi. I wanted to be that character, but I couldn't, yet there it is.

Anyways. Sorry about the rant.

post-1139-1094063500.gif

post-1139-1094063520.gif

I think most people seem to miss some MAJOR plot-points in the prequels when dismissing them. Go back and watch Episode 1 (or don't, but go back in memory). At the end of Episode 1 Mace and Yoda are talking about the death of Darth Maul. Mace asks if Darth Maul was the apprentice or the Master. Yoda looks over to Palpatine.

In Episode 2, Mace and Yoda are talking about whether or not they should mention to the Senate that their ability to use the Force has been diminished by the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Go back, and look at how Yoda observes and treats Anakin in both Prequels.

If you can get your hands on the early scripts for Episode 2, there are some neat conversations between Mace and Yoda over the Lost 20, and the Dark Lord of the Sith.

It amazes me how Star Wars geeks notice the smallest details in the OT, and worship them, but they miss major plot points in the prequels.

I think Yoda knows about Palpatine, but isn't powerful enough to stop him, or knows that the Anakin Skywalker has to be that one due to the "prophecy". Yoda knows the Jedi Council has over-stepped their bounds, and the Force must be brought back to balance with a wiping of the slate.

Why is Yoda watching Anakin as he slaughter's the Tusken Raiders? Why do the continue to allow Anakin to be in the Jedi Order after it? Who is Darth Siphdius? Who created the Clone Army? Why did Mace lie to Padme about Dooku when they knew what Dooku was up to?

The prequels are quite flawed, but there is more going on than most fans seem to notice.

I think most people seem to miss some MAJOR plot-points in the prequels when dismissing them.  Go back and watch Episode 1 (or don't, but go back in memory).  At the end of Episode 1 Mace and Yoda are talking about the death of Darth Maul.  Mace asks if Darth Maul was the apprentice or the Master.  Yoda looks over to Palpatine.

In Episode 2, Mace and Yoda are talking about whether or not they should mention to the Senate that their ability to use the Force has been diminished by the Dark Lord of the Sith.

If you can get your hands on the early scripts for Episode 2, there are some neat conversations between Mace and Yoda over the Lost 20, and the Dark Lord of the Sith.

It amazes me how Star Wars geeks notice the smallest details in the OT, and worship them, but they miss major plot points in the prequels.

I think Yoda knows about Palpatine, but isn't powerful enough to stop him, or knows that the Anakin Skywalker has to be that one due to the "prophecy".  Yoda knows the Jedi Council has over-stepped their bounds, and the Force must be brought back to balance with a wiping of the slate.

Why is Yoda watching Anakin as he slaughter's the Tusken Raiders?  Why do the continue to allow Anakin to be in the Jedi Order after it?  Who is Darth Siphdius?  Who created the Clone Army?  Why did Mace lie to Padme about Dooku when they knew what Dooku was up to?

The prequels are quite flawed, but there is more going on than most fans seem to notice.

Flaws in your post:

1)They never mentioned their force powers were diminished by the dark lord, just that they were diminished.

2)Yoda looks at Qui Gon's pyre, the camera focuses on Palpatine, thats sposed to be a hint to the audience, not what Yoda is looking at.

3)Yoda isn't watching Anakin slaughter tusken raiders as he's on another planet. Padame is the only one who knows he did it.

4)Darth Siphedius? Never mentioned in the movie. Siphedius was never mentioned as a Sith, he was always referred to as a Jedi. Obviously it was Dooku, aka Tyrannus who pretended to be Siphedius when recruiting Camino to build the clone army.

5)Mace didn't lie about anything. They knew he was the leader of the separatists, but they didn't suspect him of trying to assassinate her.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think most people seem to miss some MAJOR plot-points in the prequels when dismissing them.  Go back and watch Episode 1 (or don't, but go back in memory).  At the end of Episode 1 Mace and Yoda are talking about the death of Darth Maul.  Mace asks if Darth Maul was the apprentice or the Master.  Yoda looks over to Palpatine.

I think Yoda knows about Palpatine, but isn't powerful enough to stop him, or knows that the Anakin Skywalker has to be that one due to the "prophecy".  Yoda knows the Jedi Council has over-stepped their bounds, and the Force must be brought back to balance with a wiping of the slate.

Why is Yoda watching Anakin as he slaughter's the Tusken Raiders?  Why do the continue to allow Anakin to be in the Jedi Order after it?  Who is Darth Siphdius?  Who created the Clone Army?  Why did Mace lie to Padme about Dooku when they knew what Dooku was up to?

Flaws in your post:

1)They never mentioned their force powers were diminished by the dark lord, just that they were diminished.

2)Yoda looks at Qui Gon's pyre, the camera focuses on Palpatine, thats sposed to be a hint to the audience, not what Yoda is looking at.

3)Yoda isn't watching Anakin slaughter tusken raiders as he's on another planet. Padame is the only one who knows he did it.

4)Darth Siphedius? Never mentioned in the movie. Siphedius was never mentioned as a Sith, he was always referred to as a Jedi. Obviously it was Dooku, aka Tyrannus who pretended to be Siphedius when recruiting Camino to build the clone army.

5)Mace didn't lie about anything. They knew he was the leader of the separatists, but they didn't suspect him of trying to assassinate her.

There u go ender, a SW geek post-1139-1094120435.gif has put u in your place!

I still don't get EpII's plot.

Why the hell did Dooku tell Obi-Wan about the Dark Lord??

Maybe he wanted Obi wan to become his apprentice and take over from sidious!

And exactly what is Palpatine trying to accomplish by ordering the creation of a clone and a droid army? Sowing chaos?

Palpatine's plan was to create a war so that he could be given emergency powers. With those powers he was able to create a dictatorship.

He also created the situation in Esp1 that allowed him to become Chancellor.

I think Dooku's actions were an attempt to become the new Dark Lord of the Sith.

Flaws in your post:

First off, they did mention that it was the Dark Lord that dimished their power, and in the script there are countless deleted scenes that repeat how they can't see things due to the Dark Side.

For instance:

MACE WINDU

Why couldn't we see this attack on

the Senator?

YODA

Masking the future, is this

disturbance in the Force.

MACE WINDU

The propecy is coming true, the

Dark Side is growing.

YODA

And only those who have turned to

the Dark Side can sense the

possibilities of the future. Only

going through the Dark Side can we

see.

MACE WINDU

It's been ten years, and the Sith

still have no shown themselves.

Do you think they are behind this?

YODA

...Out there, they are. A

certainty that is.

MACE WINDU

Do you think Obi-Wan's apprentice

will be able to bring balance to

the Force?

YODA

Only if he chooses to follow his

destiny.

The script also mentions some interesting things suggesting that despite this flaw, Yoda is able to look into things by probing the Dark Side.

OBI-WAN

Has Master Yoda gained any insight

into whether or not this war will

come about?

MACE WINDU

Probing the Dark Side is a

dangerous process. He could be in

seclusion for days... May the

force be with you.

Every time Yoda meditates in the script, the camera then shifts to Anakin. For instance:

INT. JEDI TEMPLE, YODA'S QUARTERS - LATE AFTERNOON

YODA sits with his eyes closed, meditating. Silence.

EXT. NABOO LAKE RETREAT, LOUNGE, LATE AFTERNOON

The setting sun touches the mountain peaks. The lake glows in the rose-tinted light. Floatinf lamps glean softly like jewels at the lodge.

INT. NABOO LAKE RETREAT, DINING ROOM - LATE AFTERNOON

NANDI place dessert in front of PADME. TECKLA does the same for ANAKIN.......

Excuse me. I mispelled Sifo-Dyas, but I didn't call him Darth. At this point in time, we don't know if Sifo-Dyas is part of the lost 20, a Sith, or what. Obi-Wan says that Sifo-Dyas died many years ago.

Also, go back and watch the Tusken slaughter, or what little bit of it we see. It cuts directly from the slaugter to Yoda meditating, where we can HEAR the slaughter in the background, and Qui-Gon's voice yelling "No!" They were both watching Anakin.

Then Yoda says that Anakin is in pain, "much suffering". Are you trying to tell me that Yoda wasn't watching him? Which movie did you watch?

I never read the script, so I'm just going by what was in the movie. I'm not disputing that that dark side is diminishing their power, I'm disputing that they said it was the fault of the Dark Lord. They never said that in the movie. They simply said that their power was diminished, nothing more.

Who is Darth Siphdius?

Yes you did call him Darth, but that was more of a nitpick and I'm sorry for bringing it up like it was a big thing.

As for yoda seeing Anakin. He can sense his suffering, but he can't see whats happening.

Also, the whole "lost 20" thing I can't remember at all. Was this actually mentioned in the films and I'm just forgetting or was it something that was cut from the script?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I never read the script, so I'm just going by what was in the movie. I'm not disputing that that dark side is diminishing their power, I'm disputing that they said it was the fault of the Dark Lord. They never said that in the movie. They simply said that their power was diminished, nothing more.

Who is Darth Siphdius?

Yes you did call him Darth, but that was more of a nitpick and I'm sorry for bringing it up like it was a big thing.

As for yoda seeing Anakin. He can sense his suffering, but he can't see whats happening.

Also, the whole "lost 20" thing I can't remember at all. Was this actually mentioned in the films and I'm just forgetting or was it something that was cut from the script?

If it was in, it was cut cos i don't remember it.