ls/ds devotion bonus?

stoo

another cool thing i would like to see is some bonus that becomes available only when a character reaches one of the two extremes of the force alignment (ls/ds). the bonus could consist of more fp, some exclusive force power, a bonus to some skill, fp usage reduction, faster fp regen, whatever...

-2 more of my cents-

another cool thing i would like to see is some bonus that becomes available only when a character reaches one of the two extremes of the force alignment (ls/ds). the bonus could consist of more fp, some exclusive force power, a bonus to some skill, fp usage reduction, faster fp regen, whatever...

-2 more of my cents-

As already said, this was in the first game but some extra force powers would be nice, i doubt they'll do it for this. I think that the new force powers are only available when you achieve a prestige class.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

i know that demi-feature in k1. what i suggested was some more. maybe some bonus for those who can keep themselves perfectly neutral.

This is SW, no awards for neutral!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

A new force power would be cool.rainfro.gifdrums.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

i think that it's good as it was in k1 - light siders use more force points thus they can use it fewer times and actually i can't see force lightning miss :) it could be resisted or parried(as obiwan did with dooku's) but to miss ? i doubt it

i dont want to open a brand new 3d, so i'll continue here about new force powers.

how about the coolest thing force push can do, that is, force pushing enemies into pits or force prodding them over landmines?

not to say about those force+saber combo, like force impale (coolest move in the whole galaxy).

in case no1 notices, i'm taking jedi academy as reference. i guess that game has the best force/saber system around.

The super bonnus sounds cool, but it must be hardly achievable.

i no this is about gettin rewards for ls/ds but i thinkthat there should b no level yp limit either like there was on k1 i cud have easily carried on gettin stronger and become a lot more powerful than malak and crushed him with 1 blow but u were only allowed 20 level ups

I think we`ll be able to advance further in TSL