I want to use Amra with Konstanten so I need to get to 25 Might.  His base might is, unfortunately, 13.  He's got "The Maker's Own Power" belt which gives +1 might and he's got Gauntlets of Ogre Strength for another +2.  He's a dwarf so that's another +2 putting him at 18.  Frenzy gives him another +5 getting him to 23 but now I'm stuck.  Consuming Pork on rest for +2 just gets suppressed by the +5 from Frenzy so that's no help.  Where can I find the other 2?  Is there a ring, helm, or cloak perhaps?

I looked into changing his attributes via console command but can't seem to get it to work.  I planned to give him 15 base might (and drop his constitution down from 16 to 14 to make it even) but I've never used console commands and can't seem to get it to work as described by others in the forum posts I've found.  For the console I hit ~ and type IRoll20s and hit enter but there's no response (the console input just goes away).  I tried "FindCharacter Konstanten" and get no response.  I tried "AttributeScore Konstanten Might 15" and no response (and his base might still shows 13 in his character sheet).  The console does show the auto complete suggestions but there's just never a response after typing something in and hitting enter, even if I purposely mess up the command to try to get it to show an error or something.

Help!

Open console, type

IRoll20s

Console will close, but you will see a message in the combat log.

Open console again, type

attribute<hit tab> comp<hit tab until Konstanten's name appears> might 15

done.

Using the tab function to autocomplete commands and cycle through names makes using the console so much easier since typos will not occur.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You can also use the quick save/reload trick to stack food + Frenzy bonus. 

After saving and reloading, food bonuses often turn from active to passive (stackable) bonuses accidentally. No console needed. 

You could also ask somebody here to make a mini-mod which just changes Konstanten's might. I would do it but I'm on vacation far away from home right now. :)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

That worked, thanks @Boeroer!

I was originally trying to do the console commands while on the world map and didn't realize I needed access to the combat log to see reply messages.  I ended up having to set his might to 17 to get it right (I guess his +2 might from being a dwarf is part of his base attribute score or something).

I thought about modding all the companion stats before this playthrough (I modded some of their classes/subclasses pretty far from their originals) but got too lazy and figured it wouldn't matter THAT much.  But this Amra thing was going to bug me so thanks again!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, crdvis16 said:

Consuming Pork on rest for +2 just gets suppressed by the +5 from Frenzy so that's no help.

Have you checked if this is still true when you save/reload after having rested? Reloading *might* permanently turn the food bonus from an active to a passive buff and thus allow to stack with Frenzy.

You seem to already have a solution thanks to Boeroer but maybe this will work without having to use iroll20s :).

I'd feel guilty if I gave myself the +2 might from pork as a passive.  At least with the IRoll20s method I was able to also lower his Constitution by 2 to compensate and I don't think I care about it disabling achievements.  But thanks for the alternate idea anyway! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crdvis16 said:

I'd feel guilty if I gave myself the +2 might from pork as a passive.

To each their own :). Just in the spirit of being thorough, I think that you could also get the extra +2 MIG points from the Guardian's Plate last enchantment, Plagued Strength (+1 Health Restored per 6.0 sec, +2 Might, Constitution, Dexterity while Afflicted). But that is a lot of work :). Go through BoW, do the soulbound upgrade quests, then you'd need to get an Affliction every time to trigger the buff... and voilà, your last +2 MIG.

• Like 1

Honey wine hen food has like plus 4 might right? If you use that , along with equipment and might buffs , I think you can reach 25. The initial food bonus is very good which gives you more wiggle room

Edited by mjo2138
Typo

Mohora wraps also give you +4 STR. And in my version of the game it becomes a passive once you save and reload, and thus stacks with the strong inspiration from barbarian frenzy. If this works for you, you can also get +3 STR from taru taru chew, which will get you to 25 I think. But getting the last 3 points from gear would be much easier.

Edited by dgray62
More info