Funny Stuff: Galaxy of Funny

Amentep

14 minutes ago, Malcador said:

I call BS. No engineer is paid enough to afford that view!

• Haha 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

244681811_10158697233503163_393548531888

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well. the view is one thing, space to do stuff is another

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

4 hours ago, Raithe said:

No freaking WAY am I wearing a red shirt with him on board!

• Haha 1

Thomas Sowell

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

2 hours ago, Azdeus said:

<Over 30's video>

That's how I feel when walking home from the gym 😂

(to be fair to myself, being not just 30+ but mid fifties I give myself some slack in that regard, some things just were easier at 20, including recovery times for my body)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

13 minutes ago, Gorth said:

That's how I feel when walking home from the gym 😂

(to be fair to myself, being not just 30+ but mid fifties I give myself some slack in that regard, some things just were easier at 20, including recovery times for my body)

I feel jealous they can raise the beers to their mouths without wincing in pain :p

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

243834113_10215830489315698_376110642690

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 3
  • Sad 1

Thomas Sowell

201732496_229084089030894_39189462684667

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 3

Thomas Sowell

183778535_203577494914887_83868047952409

• Haha 5
  • Gasp! 1

Thomas Sowell