Relocating All Items and Saving Resources

Two small changes that would make a big difference:
1. You can relocate some built items such as chests, spinning wheels, pallets and workbenches, so why not be able to relocate every built item? Such as fencing, staircases, zipline anchors and flooring/roofing perhaps? This would make moving or re-arranging your bases easier to do. Especially when moving / re-arranging bases up high or far away from resources. 
2. Additionally why not make it so when recycling items, we get 100% of the resources back? Or is there a reason that it is not like this? I was changing up my zip-line anchors and had to demolish one. I got less than half the resources back and this is very costly with long distance zip-lines.
Just two suggestions of mine to think on. Absolutely love your game and all the updates you bring out. Keep up the solid work!

• Like 1

I don't think you should get 100 resources back from dismantling, real life recycling doesn't work like that either. However I do think that you should have a build window in which you can deconstruct and reconstruct without loosing the resources just to help facilitate with error in construction that would be super apparent in real life but not so much with ghost of tile placements

• Like 2

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!