Sc cipher and time parasite : best weapon to abuse it?

Hello, i started to play with time parasite with my SC beguiler (never used it before : huge mistake). And  well, now that i can turn into a machinegun (RIP Maia...), was wondering whats the best way to abuse it. I usually stay away off slow/low proc chance item, but now...

Vs group, my guess will be watershaper focus vs current rush vs the freeze bow (firearm reload can't be totally cut cause animation so maybe not the best)

Vs single low/medium armor : both unique hunting bow,

Vs single heavy armor (boss type) : 1h eccea blaster for the raw damage.

Btw, do you know if amplified thrust can proc disengagement attack if cast on your tank ? Never used it too.

Chromoprismatic Staff maybe? The "hit 5 times in a row to trigger AoE attack" enchantment might occur quite often.
Amra with Bleeding Cuts and 25+MIG? Time Parasite even stacks with Amra's Frenzy.

Nope, no pull or push effect triggers disengagement attacks in the game. Only thing that can force disengagement attacks is terrify (e.g. Haunting Chains).

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

1 hour ago, Boeroer said:

Amra with Bleeding Cuts and 25+MIG? Time Parasite even stacks with Amra's Frenzy.

I like the idea of a SC soulblade wielding Amra. Shared nightmare would significantly increase the riven gore carnage radius. Too bad you can't get focus from this, however.

• Like 2

Time Parasite + any Rod + Shared Nightmare sounds like mass murder. Rods have the flexibility to switch from Single Target to AoE without delay, and I absolutely love this flexibility.

Against single target... Ahem, I guess Time Parasite won't be so efficient to begin with.

3 hours ago, NotDumbEnough said:

Kitchen Stove for instant full focus from Thunderous Report. It's a fan-shaped AOE which deals ~100 damage, nice thing about it is that it's per-combat and you actually gain focus from the ability since it counts as a weapon attack.

Yep, it's good but I don't think it's specifically good with an effect allowing you to attack faster...