Question about Weapon Attack abilities and AoE Weapons

Hello.

I'm wondering which Weapon-based abilities that cause some afflictions on targets can be benefit from AoE weapons such as Whispers of the Endless Paths, Rod's Modal attack, and so on.

Especially in case of Rogue's abilities, does all the abilities, Crippling Strike, Blinding Strike, Finishing Blow, Withering Strike, and Strike the Bell, does all of these apply on the AoE?

In addition to this, I'd like to know Monk/Fighter's case, too. Thanks in advance!

Most rogue skills do. But Strike the Bell and Withering Strike do not (primary target only).

Not sure about many monk abilities, I believe many may not work. But Stunning Blows/Surge and Whispers of the Wind do!

Think in case of fighter most abilities should work. Maybe except Power Strike and such? Not sure. Certainly Clear Out and Mule Kick do work!

Edited by Haplok

1 minute ago, Haplok said:

Most rogue skills do. But Strike the Bell and Withering Strike do not (primary target only).

Not sure about many monk abilities, I believe many may not work. But Stunning Blows/Surge and Whispers of the Wind do!

Think in case of fighter most abilities should work. Maybe except Power Strike and such? Not sure.

Thank you for answer! It's really weird that some abilities can be but some others cannot. I probably need to test myself for each abilities... Inconsistent implementation is kinda headache indeed. 😵