Endgame content

Love the game been playing it for months. At some point though you run out of stuff to do. I nderstand its in game preview but itd be nice if there was random attacs on our base so the tiers matter for structures. Much like the purge on conan but with bugs. Just an idea hope people consider this as an option.

But why would bugs attack in mass?  There is nothing worth it for them. The only thing you could get is all those omnitech robots charging you because the watchers decided to eliminate all witnesses. Which could explain why the first group is gone???

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

They do but only if a soldier sees you workers are passive and if you one shot them they don't even turn hostile. Soldiers if the see you it turns the surrounding ants hostile

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

4 hours ago, PliantWalkJojo said:

For the time being, you can go to the cave under spade gulch to experience being surrounded by larvae in the dark. Fun!

Yeah, I like that “Larvae Invasion” as I call it, maybe it like where they retreated. Good for Quarzites though, of course you need to kill like 20 or more of them before you can mine them. I do hope for more story and challenges though still, the same old can get a little boring after a while. I have found some interesting stuff in 0.10; one with the grill’s temporary location and the other with the sandbox, or more specifically inside it (didn’t know about it until a video pointed it out). I don’t want to spoil anything though, so I will let you explore the areas if you want to know what the interesting things I saw was. Photo Mode might come handy though, since it pauses the game and let you look around.

• Like 1