QoL suggestions for building

I noticed that you cannot put two triangular floors into a square as one block the placement of the other.
The same is true for clover roof corner: you cannot build two with the top beam adjacent to each other.
Can the dev please allow these? It would provide more freedom to building shape and floor pattern.

When a building cannot be placed due to obstruction, Is it possible to give visual hints on what is blocking the placement? A lot of times it is not straightforward and as a stingy person, I am often reluctant to experiment by demolishing nearby structures one by one.

I posted this before, but I hope there can be a mode for placing blueprints similar to the free-cam mode. I often get frustrated at the default snap choices when trying to let the buildings snap at weird places. (They still snap after prolonged wiggling of my character.)

• Like 1

I am correctly converting the pagoda into an 4 tiered base. I am encountering weird issues that your suggestions would be helpful with. As the pagoda itself is a octagonal structure this cause a mismatch between the walls and floors even if you look at parallel sides it causes issues with wall mapping.  It's odd that you cannot place within the connection range of the buildings but other times you can build over the same section. Such as your triangle floor will not complete a square but I can connect to catheti of the shape and it allows construction even thou to places are occupied at the same time

• Like 2

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!