Suggestion: weather

Ugggh carnivore snails probably the worst possible death. Being pinned underneath taking suffocating damage why they penetrate you with the radula.

Hammerhead worms predatory flatworms will grow new head if removed. Can reproduce by fission. Normally eats earthworms

Rain beetles come above ground in rain and fly.

Red velvet mites are in game........maybe have them be more aggressive or spawn in greater numbers.

Saw tooth beetles are another.

Npt a bug but could be fun toads. They poke up from lairs in the rain looking for bugs knocked to the ground

• Like 1

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

4 hours ago, ScritchOwl said:

Ugggh carnivore snails probably the worst possible death. Being pinned underneath taking suffocating damage why they penetrate you with the radula.

Hammerhead worms predatory flatworms will grow new head if removed. Can reproduce by fission. Normally eats earthworms

Rain beetles come above ground in rain and fly.

Red velvet mites are in game........maybe have them be more aggressive or spawn in greater numbers.

Saw tooth beetles are another.

Npt a bug but could be fun toads. They poke up from lairs in the rain looking for bugs knocked to the ground

Don't forget the termites. Wrecking all your wooden structures

I think we are to small for termites to be any more of a nuisance than an ant. However they do have a hive protection mode so maybe become hostile during rain if your around the house or shed

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ScritchOwl said:

I think we are to small for termites to be any more of a nuisance than an ant. However they do have a hive protection mode so maybe become hostile during rain if your around the house or shed

I did witness three ants attacking a termite and the termite chopped one ant half. So they could be neutral mobs like the ladybugs, although they look quite nasty.

• Like 1

What about snow. Think if you had to pick resources to survive a winter. Yeah no bugs but that also means no meat for dinner. Though I don't think you would want a 90 day winter. Maybe have a omnitech weather manipulation device?

• Like 2