[Class Build] Triple Crown Solo + 14.01 Designated Bosses: Chronicle of Failure Foretold

-----Preface-----
Yes, indeed. It is another blunderbuss build (Not really, see the following). But this time, on Forbidden Fist.
Forbidden Fist seeks Powder Burns, like ash seeks embers.
When the self-inflicted Distracted expires, Forbidden Fist heals and Wounds generated.
Only, in truth... this attack rotation makes Forbidden Fist invulnerable and impervious.
And so it is, Forbidden Fist will conquer and the Deadfire will tremble...
<Deck Salts III>
-----Part 1 : Build Base-----
Version: 5.0
Build Name: Destitute is Virtue
Description: 
This build relies heavily on the Forbidden Fist (the ability). By pushing your Resolve (and thus your hostile effect duration reduction) to the threshold, each Powder Burns attack heals up to 50 hp and Forbidden Fist becomes spammable. So you can keep stunning/interrupting/enfeebling enemies while retaining self-rejuvenating ability. 
Class:  Wanderer (Forbidden Fist + Ghost Heart)
Forbidden Fist is our foundation. Ghost Heart will make some boss fights much more easier (especially Hauani O Whe and Belranga, see the bosses part for details). Also, your ghost companion can be used as decoy to separate enemies or help you safely retreat and de-aggro. However... you will lose Resonant Touch, making this build almost impotent to Dorudugan (Actually you can deal with Dorudugan by exploiting some Hunter's Claw glitches, I wont argue if you call it a failure). Anyway, apart from Dorudugan, you are the true God of Eora, you can simply AI Script almost every other fight.
Race: Human or Hearth Orlan
Background: Ixamitl Plains
Difficulty: Triple Crown 
Well, initially i was planning for a single class Forbidden Fist Ultimate run, but Vela the All Mighty kept crushing me because of the shortage of Withdraw scrolls. So, when i finally realized that the Ultimate was too much for a noob like me, i lowered the difficulty and picked up blunderbusses. Darn it, another bitter failure...
Solo: Yes 
You wont get Fire in the Hole if play on solo under Magran's Fires. For Hand Mortar however, it is an... ethical problem.
I didnt do it, really... 
15 Required Bosses: Partially Yes
This build is viable for...emm.. 0.01 Dorudugan and all other 14 (see the bosses part for details)...without Galawain's Challenge
PoE1 Set Up: Sorry, but you need to sacrifice either Pallegina or Grieving Mother (preferable Pallegina).  I apologize if it makes you feel uncomfortable
Stats: 
MIG: Preferable max, healing and dmg bonus all together are so good for this build.
CON: Low to mediocre. You need to face tank lots of Fortitude attacks.
DEX: Mediocre (see Part 4 for details).
PER: Preferable max. You need crits to boost penetration and dmg.
INT: Low to mediocre (see Part 4 for details).
RES: MAX and stack it to 35 (see Part 4 for details).
(18 Base + 1 Race +1 Ixamitl Plains + 2 Blessing + 5 Cloak + 1 Ring + 2 Necklace + 2 Pet + 1 Brew + 1 Effigy + 1 Boots)
My Game: iirc, 18/8/8/18/8/18 (You may need to increase DEX a little)
-----Part 2: Equipment-----
Head: Acina's Tricorn /Helm of the White Void 
(Helm of the White Void adds valuable 10 ACC to Forbidden Fist)
Cloak: Cloak of Poverty
(Keep your money LESS THAN 1000 please.... no?)
Armor: Gipon Prudensco
(Bear in mind that this armor only provides 8 Pierce AR, which is dangerous when fighting some bosses...)
Necklace: Token of Faith
Gloves: Firethrower's Gloves
Belt: (Depends on your AR requirement)
Boots: Boots of the Stone/ Boots of the Whiter
Ring1:  Ring of the Solitary Wanderer
Ring2: Ring of the Marksman (Optional)
Pet: Eviee
---Weapon Set 1---
Main : Xefa's Empirical Explication Off: Kitchen Stove
(For Blunderbuss attacks ofc)
---Weapon Set 2---
Main : Kapana Taga Off: Cadhu Scalth
(When abusing Forbidden Fist, mostly late to end game boss fights. Kapana Taga for its +1 AR and +4 Deflection effect)
-----Part 3 : Abilities-----
Level 1: Swift Strikes, Marked Prey, Companion: Bear
Level 2: Resilient Companion
(+2AR to protect the bear from.... your friendly fire mostly)
Level 3: Fast Runner
Level 4: Clarity of Agony, Protective Companion
(Clarity of Agony will likely refund 1+ Wound, and you can use it as healing ability) 
(Use Protective Companion to stop enemies when they rush towards you)

Level 5: Two Weapon Style(*)
(Switch to Weapon and Shield Style when fighting end game bosses, except for Hauani O Whe)
Level 6: Gunner(*)
Level 7: Lightening Strikes, Marked for the Hunt(*)
Level 8: Stunning Blow(*)
Level 9: Evasive Roll(*)
Level 10: Thunderous Blows, Stalker's Link
(Thunderous Blows is sooo good, blunderbuss starves for that +2 Pen and +5 MIG bonus) 
(Also it has no recovery time and wont break your attack rotation, i.e. your healing chain, that is crucial in some dire situations)

Level 11: Hunter's Claw
(It's okay to leave it to Kith or Vessel in early game)
Level 12: Duality of Mortal Presence
(Mind mostly, switch to Body if you desperately need Fortitude)
Level 13: Stunning Surge(*)
(Now you can begin to spam Stunning attacks)
Level 14: Driving Flight(*)
(Your life saver when facing Hauani O Whe, praise the sun!)
Level 15: Practiced Healer
(More healing power!!)
Level 16: Turning Wheel(*), Survival of the Fittest
(Switch to Iron Wheel when bosses overpen you, namely Belranga, Dorudugan and Guardian of Ukaizo)
Level 17: Hunter's Fang(*)
(Switch to Beast's Claw if necessary)
Level 18: Improved Critical
Level 19: The dichotomous Soul, Uncanny Luck
Level 20: Crucible of Suffering
(*): Replace these abilities with Tough/Bear's Fortitude/ Snake's Reflexes/Long Stride etc. when facing certain bosses
-----Part 4 : Some Numbers-----
Stats Attunement
If my observations are correct, when Powder Burns inflicts Distracted, it will simply RESET the last Distracted duration instead of replacing it, i.e. it wont proc healing or generate Wound.
Basically, you have to shorten the Distracted effect as much as possible, and make sure it expires right before next Powder Burns attack. So, we can reach a criteria like below and yes, there are some...delicate calculations involved.

(RES Effect - INT Effect) < max(DEX Effect - Armor Effect, Reload Animation)

As a self-inflicted debuff, Distracted is affected by your INT ,which is extremely annoying. Lowering INT to minimum barely affect the duration because of the double inversion algorithm given maximum RES, and on the contrary, you need INT to keep up Ghost Companion, Tenacious and Clarity of Agony (Turning Wheel will increase INT anyway)

In conclusion, assuming 20 INT (8 Base + 2 Blessing + 10 Turning Wheel, +50% Duration) , 35 RES (-75% Duration), -35% Duration from the ring and -50% Duration (Active) from Clarity of Agony, Powder Burns will last for 1.98s which is enough to support 12 DEX attacks wearing Gipon Prudensco.

(First Inversion: 0.5 INT - 1 Clarity of Agony - 0.538 Ring - 3 RES = -4.04 Double Inversion: 10 Base Sec * (1/(1+4.04)) = 1.98 Sec)

So, to my life easier, i simply went with 8 INT/8 DEX/18 RES (20 INT/12 DEX/35 RES in game), hopefully someone can come up with an accurate combination.
-----Part 5 : Bosses-----
**Spoiler Alert**

Here presents some tricky boss fights and provides some suggestions.

I uploaded a pic fighting Guardian of Ukaizo with 3 stacks of The Final Mega Boss as kind of proof, since only 500KB attachment is allowed...

1. Hauani O Whe (Primordial)

Spoiler

Preparation: Helm of the White Void, Ring 2: Finality's Claim, Stunning Surge,Driving Flight,Turning Wheel,Two Weapon Style, Glazed Chops, Potion of Ascension
Phase 1: Switch to Weapon Set 2 and use Forbidden Fist in this phase. With Finality's Claim and interruptions, it's perfectly safe to face tank the boss. If inflicted by Symbiote, move one step at a time and Fist the Ooze until you get rid of it.
Phase 2&3:  Praise the Driving Flight ! Now switch to Weapon Set 1 and cast Stunning Surge. With guaranteed crits from Multi-Shot, you can stun lock them to death. May sure you find the right angle and focus on one Gigantic/Massive Ooze at a time.
Phase 4+: Basically the same with former one, just remember that you can one shot those Lesser Ooze with Forbidden Fist even when you are still in reloading period.

2. Sigilmaster Auranic (Kith)

Spoiler

Preparation: Helm of the White Void, Iron Wheel, Weapon and Shield Style, Potion of Ascension
Phase X: Super easy battle, Auranic can barely scratch you. I destoryed all those obelisks before turning to Auranic for safty purposes.

3. Belranga (Beast)

Spoiler

Preparation: Helm of the White Void, Iron Wheel, Weapon and Shield Style, Honey Wine Hen, Potion of Ascension, Luminous Adra Potion
Phase 1:  Just rush straight towards Belranga. Due to your sky high ACC, you dont have to take tons of hatchlings before you can successful land Forbidden Fist. I killed Belranga with only 25 stacks.
Phase 2:  Below Hurt or so, Belranga will begin to move and use a nasty Injury attack. Gradually lure Belranga to that narrow entrance to block hatchlings and micro a bit to avoid that Injury attack (It has an indicator like Spark)

4. Dorudugan (Vessel)

Spoiler

Preparation: Helm of the White Void, Iron Wheel, Weapon and Shield Style, Honey Wine Hen, Potion of Ascension, Rekvu's Scorched Cloak
Phase X:  Like I said before, this build wont have enough dps to overcome Dorudugan's healing power if you dont exploit that Hunter's Claw glitches. By healing power I mean its innate regeneration instead of healing from fire dmg. Ironically, Dorudugan is also not able to take you down. I once set up some AI and left it there for 1 hour 17mins, only to find both Dorudugan and i were still Healthy when i came back...Darn 

5. Guardian of Ukaizo (With 3 stacks only)

Spoiler

Preparation: Helm of the White Void, Ring 2: Ring of Minor Protection, Iron Wheel, Weapon and Shield Style, Potion of Ascension, Honey Wine Hen
Phase 1: Upon reaching Ukaizo, stand where you are and rest (Honey Wine Hen). Use your bear to separate those Animats from the Guardian and deal with them first. When facing the Guardian, micro to avoid its speical attack (Which has an indicator like Rapid Recovery)
Phase 2:  Use your bear to lure those Sentinels to the upper right map, they will simply return to their original positions when your bear perishes. You can deal with them after the Guardian crumbles. Stay close to the boss to force it use melee.
Phase 3+: Hierarchs first, Guardian wont cause too much trouble.

GoU1.png.2f3cd0b0739b96dd102cd4f5f7a2d90a.png

• Like 3

14 hours ago, yolfashj said:

Class:  Wanderer (Forbidden Fist + Ghost Heart)
Forbidden Fist is our foundation. Ghost Heart will make some boss fights much more easier (especially Hauani O Whe and Belranga, see the bosses part for details). Also, your ghost companion can be used as decoy to separate enemies or help you safely retreat and de-aggro. However... you will lose Resonant Touch, making this build almost impotent to Dorudugan

It's written here.

I would have gone for Ajamuut's Stalking Cloak + Whispers of the Wind as well instead of multiclassing (and use Edér's armor with the immunity to reflex, Keeper of the Flame and Imagined Pain to be flooded with wounds during Whispers of the Wind and deal crazy amounts of Resonant Touches and get additional wounds with Hand Mortar/Blinding Smoke + Powder Burns) - but the higher ACC of a Wanderer, Driving Flight, Concussive Shot and also the summon have their uses, too. You can beat Huani with an SC FF using Stunning Surge and Stalking Cloak with WotW - but I guess Wanderer is safer. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

On 9/11/2021 at 11:42 PM, Ranndar said:

I will give a try, my SC Monk is having some difficulties in some parts, and I always liked rangers anyway

Edit: another question, why not Stalker instead GH?

it is... very economy 

1. Saves you tons of investment in companion abilities, simply re-summon it to heal/teleport for 1 Bond cost only

2. It‘s immune to engagement, perfect for luring enemies away

3. You wont feel guilty when sacrificing you animal companion 

10 hours ago, yolfashj said:

it is... very economy 

1. Saves you tons of investment in companion abilities, simply re-summon it to heal/teleport for 1 Bond cost only

2. It‘s immune to engagement, perfect for luring enemies away

3. You wont feel guilty when sacrificing you animal companion 

It makes sense, thanks.