Neketaka can be overwhelming at first. Are you a new player looking for advice because you are lost, or a returning player just looking for optimization? 

You don't have to full clear Neketaka the moment you get there. Personally I think the best quest routing is queens birth -> watershaper district -> palace -> stairs -> Brass citadel -> gullet. If you are a new player, DO NOT - enter the elevator in the gullet. My first character went there super early and I spent literally an entire day of playing the game getting out of there alive.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ouroboros226 said:

Neketaka can be overwhelming at first. Are you a new player looking for advice because you are lost, or a returning player just looking for optimization? 

You don't have to full clear Neketaka the moment you get there. Personally I think the best quest routing is queens birth -> watershaper district -> palace -> stairs -> Brass citadel -> gullet. If you are a new player, DO NOT - enter the elevator in the gullet. My first character went there super early and I spent literally an entire day of playing the game getting out of there alive.

I am trying a solo run, so I want to complete the maximum quests I can before leave. I was fruto get Duskfall, but is impossible clear the Bardatto Estate now. 

Often I'll go to Queen's Berth first, do the quests there, and then go back to see to complete the Biakara and Meryl the Mad bounties, go back to Queen's Berth, etc. You can advance really quickly completing the low level quests in this manner if you're playing solo.