raNdOM vidEo game newSS

Amentep

What, no Maus tank showing up ?

• Haha 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

21 minutes ago, Malcador said:

:lol:

I miss Rainbow Six 😔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Why are the rat furries fighting other rat furries? Wouldn't their natural enemies be snake furries? Is that a thing? Gorgons, I guess. 🤔

Edit: Or bird furries... Harpies(?)

Edited by Keyrock
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

2 minutes ago, Zoraptor said:

The correct term for a snake 'furry' is a scaley. Yes, seriously.

Following that logic, bird furries would be featheries(?) 🤔

I'm scared to google this stuff. I don't want to end up on a list.

• Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

10 minutes ago, Zoraptor said:

No need for a search engine, you can get all the answers you want- and more, so very much more- on wikifur.

You seem very well informed good sir. 🧐

• Haha 5

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

25 minutes ago, Sarex said:

You seem very well informed good sir. 🧐

My entire knowledge of furry subculture comes from one guy on a forum nearly twenty years ago who loved randomly posting about chakats, fursonas* and the like for the reactions he got- mostly, I think he found the pearl clutching and claims about portents of the imminent doom of the human race hilarious (and I certainly did).

*I was going to post a fun "what's your fursona?" quiz, but I'm not sure which is best (and sfw) has nazi rodents as an option.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Zoraptor said:

My entire knowledge of furry subculture comes from one guy on a forum nearly twenty years ago who loved randomly posting about chakats, fursonas* and the like for the reactions he got- mostly, I think he found the pearl clutching and claims about portents of the imminent doom of the human race hilarious (and I certainly did).

*I was going to post a fun "what's your fursona?" quiz, but I'm not sure which is best (and sfw) has nazi rodents as an option.

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 3

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

1 hour ago, melkathi said:

Sound like me talking about dinosaur erotica.

Putting the ass in Jurassic ?

• Haha 4

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I do not have one of those. I only have a collection of Chuck Tingle ebooks from Humble Bundle. After Amazon decided I am into bizzaro fiction, I thought I'd have a look what Amazon thinks I read. I never managed to read through any.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I looked closer at the rats game and now I'm not that sold anymore. They really just put rat and roaches and whatever animal heads on human bodies and that's it. It's really just a different skin for human models. Would be cooler if they had custom animations or at least claws and stuff. Like, if you check their kickstarter, there are boot prints on the logos -- should have been some rat feet prints or whatever.. you get what I mean.

So tl;dr - looks kinda meh.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

purge it with fire I say! this is getting out of hand!

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

58 minutes ago, Sarex said:

Something like this?

SyOHv3I.jpg

or this

odX1SDd.jpg

I think that would make a better looking game, yeah.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

GloomyBlandDikkops-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 2

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-entirety-of-twitch-has-reportedly-been-leaked

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/twitch-source-code-and-data-reportedly-leaked-in-hack

Funniest bit - "The 4chan poster says the leak is intended to "foster more disruption and competition in the online video streaming space" because the community is "a disgusting toxic cesspool".

Some streamers are making good coin -

For some reason some people are OUTRAGED at the money they're earning.  I guess they don't watch pro sports 😛

Edited by Malcador