Hello 

I am interested in try one of these builds, but don’t know if would be solo viable. I don’t mind play on Potd, veteran is fine for me. These are my ideas:

Nazpalca/Berserker (or Furyshaper)

Tactician/Fury

Monk(don’t know what) / Fury

Berserker(or Furyshaper)/ Fury

Thanks 

It's one of my plans to try a SC Druid (maybe Fury) but I'm having a blast right now with a solo Assassin/Shifter. So maybe later :).

It would be rough especially on PotD (even worse Upscaled) but I think it could be doable if you pick all the sassy options in god dialogues then after Hasongo and He Waits in Fire you will have a once per rest Brilliant Inspiration. Then if you also cast some stuff from Stealth, maybe use a couple potions of invis/Withdraw scrolls here and there, you could just rain down Great Maelstroms like a crazy person (also wearing all the +PL stull). For protection, you can also summon the Primordials (one can have unlimited PoI) and of course use Relentless Storm (you also get a cast from Deltro's Cage).

Tough but I'm interested in trying at some point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Not So Clever Hound said:

It's one of my plans to try a SC Druid (maybe Fury) but I'm having a blast right now with a solo Assassin/Shifter. So maybe later :).

It would be rough especially on PotD (even worse Upscaled) but I think it could be doable if you pick all the sassy options in god dialogues then after Hasongo and He Waits in Fire you will have a once per rest Brilliant Inspiration. Then if you also cast some stuff from Stealth, maybe use a couple potions of invis/Withdraw scrolls here and there, you could just rain down Great Maelstroms like a crazy person (also wearing all the +PL stull). For protection, you can also summon the Primordials (one can have unlimited PoI) and of course use Relentless Storm (you also get a cast from Deltro's Cage).

Tough but I'm interested in trying at some point.

I think about shifter or ancient. Shifter can have moderate insta-heals if shift and unshift (does this word exists?), and Ancient can have the summons to help specially in those early levels.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, freddfranca said:

I am talking about get the Brilliant stuff from the gods dialogues

Ah yes, of course. Refer to @thelee's guide below and follow all sassy options (or most sassy options) in the 3 god talks. Every time, Wit of Death Herald will be upgraded a tier, so after He Waits In Fire you will have a nice 90s (or more/less) Brilliant inspiration per rest that you can use as intended. Or you can use WoD or SoT on it and be permanently Brilliant with a Wizard or Priest.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/227477-pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire/faqs/76599/watcher-abilities

Edited by Not So Clever Hound
  • Thanks 1