After try almost every combination, I finally decided my class, and for my own surprise, is the class I thought would be the most boring at all: The Crusader (Goldpact/Unbroken)

I had good times with another classes, specially the Monk/Fighter (I still want to try a solo run with him), but the Crusader is the one that fits exactly what I wanted. 

I am using this stats

MIG 12
CON 17
DEX 10
PER 19
INT 15
RES 17

I am picking all defensive passives, no FoD.

My question is abou equipment , now I am using Last Word as my weapon, and Deaths Maw on the head. What gear should I aim for now?

If you are looking for raised defenses and damage reduction alike then have a look at Cadhu Scalth. High AR with higher attack speed at the same time can be achieved with the Reckless Brigandine. High defenses and decent AR with Magnera's Chain. Another way to boost non-deflection defenses a lot would be Giftbearer's Cloth with maxed History (that collides with Cadhu Scalth though). 

I would also recommend Gauntlets of Greater Reliability. Nobody else seems to recommend those bit I think they are extremely good when soloing - especially against the really tough enemies. They stack (not additively though) with food and weapons which have the same effect. 

Last Word's enchantment collides a bit with the -8 ACC of large shields, but I think it's ok with 19 base PER. 

Another good weapon for tanking is Bardatto's Luxury I think. 

Dagger modal stacks with Refreshing Defense (and the Paladin passives of course). Also Marux Amanth is bindable to a Paladin. It can be very useful against bosses and is a good slashing weapon overall.

Gladiator's Blade is nice if you are looking to raise your defenses further and still deal okay damage (it has an enchantment that raises deflection when used with a shield but also +10% damage and - more importantly - +1 PEN).

I don't have much in-game experience with a Crusader though (except maybe with Great Swords on which I did some hours of testing to show it can deal good dmg).

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thanks

I looked at the stats, and for now the Last Word is being a better option than the Gladiator. 

I cleared the Oathbinder Sanctum and the island with the Cavern of Xaur Tuk Tuk. Heading to Neketaka now, and I will go for the Bardatto mace now.

I wonder if is possible to solo with this Crusader, what do you think?

I think that depends on whether you want to kill the Megabosses or not. ;) The rest should be possible if you don't rely on your resource pool too much (because you have no reliable way to refill it besides an empower point).

But with enough arcana most things are possible.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods