Crow Feather Frustration

I follow this bird around everytime I see it. Spend over an hour searching its perch area then flight path to no avail. I havent seen a feather in days and its kinda turning me off the current content as they seem to be key to almost all late game construction..

For me I have the most luck getting feathers near the bird bath. They often fall in the same water puddle on which a blueberry hung.
The feathers can fall in all different directions and get stuck on random places. I once saw one (using photo mode) stuck on the top of the northern laser thing which is not easy to get to.

• Like 1

From what I've seen, the crow always drops a small feather (worth 1 feather piece) when it lands on the Northwest laser. In fact, from my base on top of the baseball, feathers that fall off the crow are visible as they fall to the ground. The bigger feathers that fall when the crow takes off can also be seen, though depending on the path the crow took, they may fall too far for a visual.

Keep at it! I'm sure you've just experienced bad RNG, which can't stay bad forever!

• Like 1