Acorns: mechanics 'n' funny achievements (suggestions)

these ideas are suggestions only.

Acorns mechanics: to get what you want

i suggest that :

1. if you harvest number one with a hammer, then you always get two shells and random amounts of the other things.
  2. if you harvest number two with a hammer, then you always get one acorn top and random amounts of the other things.789934326_20210812124948_1(2).jpg.5b3f3b226e984d48eff9164d330cc7ec.jpg

Achievements from acorns

achievement for having cracked the first ancorn:

1. Junior squirrel scout (icon could be a small squirrel with a scout uniform on, holding a hammer and hitning a nut, and where you can see the sound effect (crunch!)).
  2. Private Nutcracker (one of them creepy Nutcracker soldiers)

achievement for having cracked ancorn nr 25:

1. Young squirrel scout (the squirrel is carrying one acorn in its arms)
  2. Corporal Nutcracker (you can have the creepy Nutcracker, disintegrating even more and more for each time you get the achievement)

achievement for having cracked ancorn nr 75:

1. Squirrel scout (the squirrel could carry an acorn in each arm)
  2. Sergeant Nutcracker (disintegrating even more)

achievement for having cracked ancorn nr 175:

1. squirrel scout troop leader (icon could be a small squirrel with a scout uniform on, holding a flag)
  2. Captain Nutcracker (disintegrating even more)

achievement for having cracked ancorn nr 250:

1. squirrel scout senior (the squirrel could be walking with a wheelbarrow filled with acorns)
  2. Major Nutcracker (disintegrating even more)

achievement for having cracked ancorn nr 500:

1. squirrel scout Elder (the squirrel is trying to hold a door shut that is bursting at the seams with acorns and it's about to blow)
  2. Colonel Nutcracker (disintegrating even more)

achievement for having cracked ancorn nr 750:

1. squirrel scout wizard (you see a squirrel angel bowing its head and it's wings are outstretched and hands praying)
  2. General Nutcracker (disintegrating even more)

achievement for having cracked ancorn nr 1000:
"Kung Pow" is my inspiration for this achievement
it could be a lot of fun, if the developers made a sound bit of them saying "that's a lot of nuts" and it would play when this achievement is unlocked, and have it play everytime 1000 acorns has been broken.

1. "that's a lot of nuts" (you see a flat squirrel carrying a large quantity of acorns on its back happily moving along)
  2. "that's a lot of nuts" (the creepy nutcracker lies broken, and you'll see a ghost leaving it)

and for those who does not understand this reference go to YouTube and search for (Kung Pow: Enter the Fist Nuts)

index2.jpg.b1866082ee04a9adabc1fb5a9c39f5ac.jpgindex.jpg.da527f79f9d05bad79257e6898a5a8e1.jpgElH3hJrWkAEvZxi.png.a633943f5e58d3a1266aecdfb43067ba.pngthe happy squirrel

if you love the idea with the mechanic and the squirrel, leave a number 7.
if you love the idea about the Mechanic only, give a number 6
if you love the idea about the mechanic and the Nutcracker, leave a number 4
if you hate it all all even number 3

Unavngivet.png.fdd2c37d02d5854e457eb13f10b6d805.png

I feel like the title 'nutcracker' should only be awarded for the big 1000 spot. That's the reference (and the humor, tbh), so that's a title people are most likely to work towards. I think the other titles should all have different verbs, such as 'nutcruncher' or 'nutsmasher' or 'nutwhomper'

Great idea though! I'm always down for more achievements to hunt!