Hi everyone, I need help.

I know this is something I have to decide on my own, but I just can’t do this 😂

I like to go solo, but at the same time I always end up trying another classes and restart over and over and never progress through the game. 
I am considering do a POTD party run, but with a custom party. Will I miss much content not using the companions?

And I need help to fulfill the group. This is what I am thinking:

The main character has to be THE MAIN. I want someone able to tank and deal some damage. The rest of the party I am planning this:

Goldpact/Eothas (a classical paladin), or Unbroken/Troubador - Tank and support

Arcane Archer/Lifegiver - damage and support

Berserker/Fury (or Bloodmage) ranged dps

Trickster/Beguiler - melee dps with some survivability and debuffs.

Do you think is good enough? And suggestions for the main character please?

Edited by Ranndar

• Ranndar changed the title to Help me build a party

For a tank who can deal damage, what about an Unbroken Fighter/Priest of Magran? 

You get plenty of healing to tank damage, and you can dish out plenty of retaliation effects to anyone who hits you, such as:

• (Greater) Fire Shield from Magran's Blessing Shield
  • Flame Shield spell from Magranite Priest
  • Avenging Storm from scroll or that one helm

To top it all off, you can make your heals and retaliation effects last pretty much entire fights with Brilliant + Salvation of Time.

25 minutes ago, Ranndar said:

Interest idea, but then I will have to change the paladin. Maybe go Goldpact/Lifegiver and then use the Arcane Archer with Troubador…

Goldpact Knight paladins do dislike aggressive actions; that being said, while Magran does favor aggressive actions, you could instead choose to maximize your Clever disposition, along with stoic and rational, and avoid aggressive actions. Priests don't suffer quite as much from not maxing both of their dispositions as paladins do, I think.

31 minutes ago, hansvedic said:

Goldpact Knight paladins do dislike aggressive actions; that being said, while Magran does favor aggressive actions, you could instead choose to maximize your Clever disposition, along with stoic and rational, and avoid aggressive actions. Priests don't suffer quite as much from not maxing both of their dispositions as paladins do, I think.

Magran Templar only allows Bleak Walker or Steel Garrote. The Unbroken would be my choice anyway.