The Five Secrets to a Perfect Relationship

roshan

I think there is a trend in the United States of kids to have sex younger and younger. I've known a few people to maintain virginity into their twenties, but they are the exception.

Not only in the US, believe me... You manage to export everything! Even that! :huh:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

We've all got our guilty pleasures *cough* Buffy/Angel *cough* - and it's perfectly ok...right? Right? Tell me it's ok. PLEASE.

I didn't like Buffy all that much, but I loved Angel. :huh: The last episode sucked though, they killed all but Aleria, Spike, and Angel off (Connor left). Well, except for Gunn, but Aleria stated that he'd last ten minutes in combat, and they were obviously going straight into combat against hordes of demons sooooooo. <_< It was quite touching when Aleria 'lied' to Wesley in his last moments. <sniffle>

I don't know either ramza. I do know that the media like to portray an image of everyone first having sex when they're between 16-18, and anyone older than that being a freak if they're still a virgin. Which is quite frankly rubbish, I know loads of people who are in their 20s, 30s, even a few in their 40s who have never had a girlfriend (yes, these people are inevitably male, it's the sad way our society is structured), and they're the nicest people I've ever met. Not sure if that's what you meant, but anyway.

It's true that the media tend to do this. Here, in France I have watched documentaries in which they presented virgin girls as a rare phenomenon... They showed a 32 year old woman and another one that was 27 years old... The latter was saying that she waited for the right time to do it, and the other was saying that she was afraid of men because they are so gullible ( :huh: ). Anyway, I couldn't understand that. "So what? What's wrong with it?" I told to myself... Everyone should be free to choose when they will lose their virginity and I really respect people who prefer the path of abstinence to the "slutty path"... I respect them even more if there are convictions or some kind of ideologies ebhind this abstinence.

You say that those people who never had a girlfriend are inevitably male... Why do you say that? I know a lot of women (some of my mother's acquaintances) who never had a relationships in their lives.

HooZA I'm respected! B)

I think the people are usually male because if you're a shy female, you will still get hit on, and it's typicall the male's job to do the courting. Yeah I know some girls will go up to guys.... but generally it's the other way around. These males sometimes have idealogies like the want sex to mean something rather than sleep with anything that comes their way, but often it's just because girls reject them for the more confident type. If a girl is a virgin into her 20s, I'd say most of the time the reasons are that she's chosen to be that way, rahter than have the situation forced upon her.

It's typicall the male's job to do the courting.

Even if it's the male's job to do this, what happens when one always fails in his attempts to court the lady of his dreams?

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

It's typicall the male's job to do the courting.

Even if it's the male's job to do this, what happens when one always fails in his attempts to court the lady of his dreams?

Then you lower the standards and hit on the not-so-beautiful woman instead.

I used to complain that women never made a move on me, until my friend's little sister told me: "I want you". She embraced me, and I stood there, like a petrified golem. I've never been so shocked in my life. Now I can't complain about women never taking initiativ anymore. *ack* :)

Excuses are like a$$holes, everybody's got one.

Whenever I hit on a girl I really like, she either totally ignore me or stays with me for one week and dumps for the first **** who will lick her shoes... Whenever a girl tries to hit on me, I stay rather passive as they are not always my type...

Finally, what annoys me even more is that most of my "fans" are teenage girls: I can't understand why they all fall in love with me as I am not interested because they are too young for me.

Why do I have to suffer like this? Fortunately, I have BG2 to give me a good mood!

:)

...most of my "fans" are teenage girls: I can't understand why they all fall in love with me as I am not interested because they are too young for me

Word to that, you poor unfortunate man with dozens of teenage girls falling in love with you.

And Nightblade - metal. Thats a genre, but hey, lazy.

Whenever I hit on a girl I really like, she either totally ignore me or stays with me for one week and dumps for the first **** who will lick her shoes... Whenever a girl tries to hit on me, I stay rather passive as they are not always my type...

Finally, what annoys me even more is that most of my "fans" are teenage girls: I can't understand why they all fall in love with me as I am not interested because they are too young for me.

Why do I have to suffer like this? Fortunately, I have BG2 to give me a good mood!

:)

Ah yes,.., those horny teenage girls can be a drag.. *ack*..

D U H ! !

/me slaps ramza

*ramza is confused by the slap, plays BG2 and finishes with a wink smilie*

I am still in the Underdark... I will have to finish it some day...

If those teenage girls were willing to let me complete ANY of my pc games... :)