The Five Secrets to a Perfect Relationship

roshan

THE FIVE SECRETS OF A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who

cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who

doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who cares you always and

whom you like to be with when you are alone

And the most important one....

5. It's very, very important that these women dont meet.

THE FIVE SECRETS OF A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who

cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who

doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who cares you always and

whom you like to be with when you are alone

And the most important one....

5. It's very, very important that these women dont meet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Man I love women...

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, you'd better make an ugly woman your wife. From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you."

I think those are the lyrics. How about this idea, marry someone you love.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I once dated the near-perfect woman.

She was both my princess and my whore.

What is that supposed to mean? :lol:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I once dated the near-perfect woman.

She was both my princess and my whore.

What is that supposed to mean? :blink:

That means that she was elegant, beautiful, intelligent and charming. We had a great time going out to a variety of places.

Publicly, she was on a pedestal and was my Princess.

The second we got home, the clothes were ripped off and like a true lady she took her dignity off with the clothes. Sexual deviance was an understatement.

It's rare to find a woman so refined, with such elegant beauty who is into really kinky sex.

She was also filthy rich to boot. If she was a little less screwy in the head, she would have been the perfect woman.

Sounds that she was more of a **** when you describe her like this... But since she had all these qualities, I still wonder why you let her go... I would have asked her for mariage if I were you: it's difficult to find women that are near-perfection (mmm, on second thinking, kinky girls are not my type ;) )...

By the way, what do you mean "screwy in the head"? I don't understand that expression...

Hey, I have an idea! Do you still have her address? I am willing to give it a shot!

:p :D :lol:

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Sounds that she was more of a **** when you describe her like this... But since she had all these qualities, I still wonder why you let her go... I would have asked her for mariage if I were you: it's difficult to find women that are near-perfection (mmm, on second thinking, kinky girls are not my type :lol: )...

By the way, what do you mean "screwy in the head"? I don't understand that expression...

Hey, I have an idea! Do you still have her address? I am willing to give it a shot!

:p :D :unsure:

She liked sex. And we had a great sex life.

That doesn't make her a ****. She loved sex with me and was quite faithful though she did often offer to have threesomes. I never got to take her up on said offer however.

And for the record, she asked me to marry her.

I said no, and that was that. She never spoke to me again.

Last I heard she graduated from UCSC and moved out to Virginia. She's got some high-paying job in DC. We have mutual friends still, but like I said, she never spoke to me again.

You guys are funny.

I would say:

1) love

2) communication

3) compromise

4) understanding

5) the ability to be yourselves around eachother!

:D

My five would be similiar.

1. Consideration

People often exist in relationships that are in many ways self-serving. However, if you really care about someone, then you actively think about them and demonstrate your consideration for them.

2. Compassion

Your heart is a muscle. Flex it.

3. Trust

Relationships are about accepting each other for who you are. If you're not honest and yourself, how can they ever know you let alone accept you? Reciprocally, you need to trust someone completely.

4. Forgiveness

If you can't forgive someone, then you can't trust them. It bothers me when people promise "never to ever-ever hurt one another". s*** happens. We're human. Write off mistakes and move forward.

5. Compromise

Meet someone half-way. She may like watching soap operas. You find them stupid. You like to watch football. She finds that stupid.

Don't criticize each other. You don't have to see eye-to-eye. You just have to accept each other and find a middle ground to meet it. Watch a chick flick with her. And ask her to watch your movie with you another night. D and I used to "trade" movies.

she did often offer to have threesomes. I never got to take her up on said offer however.

:blink::blink::blink: Is she crazy or what? I would have dumped her for even daring to make such a proposal... geez...

You still haven't explained what "screwed in the head" means...

D was one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on. Even in SoCal, the land of beautiful women, she was the one everyone stared at. She was rich, intelligent, funny, and crazy about me. She was also a great roleplayer, and a gamer-geek chick. What was not to love?

She also once attacked me with a corkscrew because she wanted to know what it would look like "in" me. She was convinced she had this stalker who called her anytime I left the house to go to work. She was scared to death. She showed me notes (not in her handwriting) threatening her. I called the police and the phone company. There were no phone calls.

Said stalker supposedly followed her around the state and the country for nearly 10 years. D once drove her car into a wall to see what it would be like. She was also 100% dependent on me emotionally. She isolated herself from her family which meant the world to her. She transferred schools, and focused her entire life on me. I was very fortunate to have such a wonderful woman crazy about me, but it took on an unhealthy level.

I loved her, and under certain circumstances would have gladly married her. She wasn't healthy, and the relationship wasn't healthy. I told her that I couldn't marry her until a few things changed. She moved out, and never spoke to me again.

Sad Tale.... Write a book about it... :blink:

She also once attacked me with a corkscrew because she wanted to know what it would look like "in" me.

:blink: !!!!! :blink: (even it is NOT funny)