Hello guys, here I am again asking some ideas.

I am planning a solo Wildrhymer but I don’t want the Skald/Stalker combination.

My idea is try a ranged build, using the AC and summons and buffing them with chants. 
I am thinking in Troubador/Arcane Archer, maybe using the Spearcaster.

What are your advices? 

I am playing an Arcane Archer/Troubadour atm. Spearcaster is one of my weapons. 

Arcane Archer has some flaws without the Community Patch because the Imbue spells Missiles, Fireball and Death Ring don't scale their PEN in the unmodded game. But if you stick to web and pull of eora that doesn't matter. 

Keep in mind that a solo char often needs to divide his skill points (mechanics, stealth, whatever) so maybe you will not be able to put a ton lot of points into Arcana at all times.  

I have no idea about solo since my AA/Tr is the party's main CC guy. But high Arcana + Spearcaster means insane accuracy while Troubadour with Sure Handed Ila (applies its bonus twice: to recovery and also reload time) and Mith Fyr grants great reloading speed and good damage. And of course a lot of versatility bc. of invocations. 

For me the best part about arbalests is the modal. Combined with the reloading buffs and the high accuracy I can interrupt/prone a single enemy all the time. 

Arcane Archer/Troubadour can be an interrupt monster with Imbue:Web and Imbue:Eora in combination with The Champion invocation. All your crit rolls will interrupt the enemies. That includes pulses of web an eora. Those will have high ACC. This can lead to situations where enemies can't do anything at all because they are not only stuck and pulled around eventually but also interrupted all the time (great when there is enemy concentration, too).

Maybe for a solo run with a ranged character you want to get Boots of Speed and immunity to engagement asap? You could try to rush the pet "Grog"...

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods