TRANSPORTATION OF MATERIALS ON FLOOR BASES

• 2 weeks later...

You can build elevators out of bounce webs, there are some youtube videos showing how to do so. Also when moving alot of material such as grass or weed stems I suggest crafting a pallet for them. You can move the pallete to where you are gathering resources then relocate the full pallet to where you are working. You can also use the web elevator to aid in relocating the full pallet more quickly

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I would love to see more things like this. Elevators, pulley systems, weedstem/grass carts. I do not think that the forest is an amazing game but there are some crafting ideas in there that I would love to see here too.

Edited by Sam Birch
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Also use armor and trinkets to help you carry more, such as the intern badge and mite hat. Partner that with the fact that you can relocate pallets while holding stems and such. At max, i think you can move a total of 46 planks, not including smoothies.

• 4 months later...
On 8/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, EDUmSAN said:

When building my bases, with walking it's difficult whenever I'm climbing stairs carrying materials in small quantities.
 It gets cloying, how about the possibility of creating a kind of freight elevator?

Sem título-1.pdf

As I said in my post... If the ziplines have the aphid pulley system why can't we have elevators? 🤷😎 

Also if you don't know... Pick up your 8x resource items as well as Y on a pallet and you can carry WAY more 😉😏

On 8/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, EDUmSAN said:

When building my bases, with walking it's difficult whenever I'm climbing stairs carrying materials in small quantities.
 It gets cloying, how about the possibility of creating a kind of freight elevator?

Sem título-1.pdf

Also... Build "lumberyards" near builds n you can auto-build without having to physically pick them up when close enough.