I want Pete to look more nerdy

I'm not a native english speaker but I try my best to explain what I meant there.

First of all I'm exclusively refering to Pete's face. Also did you see the concept art for the characters ?

I think they need to make him more like his concept art version. (In game model isn't bad or anything its very different from the concept art version)

The concept version's face is more cartoony and I think its more memorable in long term Also fits more for this game. And colors are more vibrant too.

When I look at the in game Pete I don't see a nerd I see someone pretending to look like a nerd. If its make sense

I think the characters needs to be more exaggerated for their features.

Also In my opinion all characters needs a little tweaking but If they are satisfied and these are the final models I'm okay with that.

I'm only suggesting my opinion and how I feel about these characters and their designs especially Pete cause I like him most.

Pete 1.jpg

Pete 2.jpg

Hmm. The only differing design elements are the glasses style shifting from round to aviator which would have been popular at the time of the game.

As far as the coloration it's an acceptable translation of the concept. The flat form tends to have higher saturation levels than the 3d because of atmospheric effects. If the same color intensity was there he would be out of place in the game world where most colors are muted.

He is too young for acne and they did subdue his freckles.  I just don't see what they could do other than making him wear Crocs and socks

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!