Missing save files

I started playing Grounded on Windows 10 Microsoft store version (Game Pass) and I can't locate save files in:

Microsoft: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Grounded Windows 10

hidden files enabled. Did location change or this is bug?

Files location taken from official site:

I am aware that it may sound really dumb, but It was also tested with 2 other people, so It is common problem I guess.

Edited by talaq

I have a similar problem. Recent save files vanish if I close the game. I started grounded today realized that this was an older save point and not the recent one. I played a little bit saved the game multiple times, closed the game and after starting the game again the latest save files were gone as well. 

On 7/26/2021 at 1:11 PM, Sinuspectus said:

I have a similar problem. Recent save files vanish if I close the game. I started grounded today realized that this was an older save point and not the recent one. I played a little bit saved the game multiple times, closed the game and after starting the game again the latest save files were gone as well. 

No, mine problem is that I can't import saves from other people/myself to game because folder "Grounded Windows 10" is missing and even if I create it manualy game don't show imported saves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/19/2021 at 10:43 PM, cstanick said:

Hello everyone! 

There is currently a bug with importing games from Steam to the Microsoft Store or Xbox for PC. The team is currently working on fixing this for an upcoming patch. 

Thanks

Anything new about this topic? It's really frustrating in multiplayer. Without the ability to share the savegame, the host is set FOREVER. Please add a way to import savegames in the Xbox Win10 Version!

I have an update on this issue, and I apologize that it still isn't resolved. The team has been working on more critical bugs that have been preventing other players from playing the game. However, they are still trying to get a fix in for it in this patch or the next patch. I assure you we haven't forgotten about this issue. I recommend following the Grounded Twitter account to keep up to date with the latest news. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 2:30 AM, cstanick said:

I have an update on this issue, and I apologize that it still isn't resolved. The team has been working on more critical bugs that have been preventing other players from playing the game. However, they are still trying to get a fix in for it in this patch or the next patch. I assure you we haven't forgotten about this issue. I recommend following the Grounded Twitter account to keep up to date with the latest news. 

Hi @cstanick,
It seems that the fix is not in Into the wood update. Do you have any update ? :)

• 1 year later...

Almost a year after this problem was first reported (if not more) and this is still happening. Is it really not fixed? I was enjoying this game so much but im about to just uninstall it and say forget it bcause i lost all my save's. One of which i was using to stream the game on my youtube.

-Hello

I'm sorry to hear that some folks are still running into this issue. I recommend submitting a support request, so we can investigate this one on one. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble this issue has caused!