Mithridatism mutation overpowered

Please make Mithridatism mutation more realistic (maybe there 2 phase, 1 for wolf spider and the next phase immune to broodmother), because it's too easy to kill broodmother, as long as you have 1 player that use mithridatism, he can tank all the poison damage and the other just do DPS

Edited by renizlonely
typo

You guys are crazy I play on whoa mode solo without mithridatism broodmother would be impossible it's bad enough if you don't perfect block you die from a single attack if you don't have enough smoothies to fully heal before the next attack, the poison would just insure death, if you find the game to easy play on a harder difficulty. I get that it makes it easy for a team but not everyone has friends to play with, or in my case want to have to be online all the time for others to play on my save.

• Like 1

I think some people forget how scary the game is very early on, it basically goes away when you get the Ladybug Armor and Mint Mace. That is basically why I don’t really start a new world a lot, because I am so afraid of everything until I get the stuff I have listed above, I also found out that egg sacks helps with progression faster.

Edited by Nicholas Berstecher

On 7/28/2021 at 4:11 AM, Wayne D said:

You guys are crazy I play on whoa mode solo without mithridatism broodmother would be impossible it's bad enough if you don't perfect block you die from a single attack if you don't have enough smoothies to fully heal before the next attack, the poison would just insure death.

I recently was able to kill the Broodmother with my friends, and it took maybe like 10 tries or so to actually defeat it once. It kept on healing back up to full health, and the minions are a major problem maybe, even with healing we kept dying. We are on Medium mode, and we could only defeat the Broodmother when we all had the mutation active along with healing, which was finally fixed in 0.10.2, although we didn’t play until 0.10.3. And this is with 3-4 people, myself included, it is by far not an easy fight.

If anything it's underpowered. I mean there are fairly easy ways to achieve it but without it your are taking away the accessibility of the game for players who might not be the skill level of an elite naked dark souls braglord. Games are meant to be fun. Raising the difficulty for the elite few is a bad choice. If anything raise perk effects for mild then tier them down for each increase in difficulty.  That way the news do not feel alienated and the hard cores have a feeling of accomplishment

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!