Problem with Jerk Racks

Hello, Hopefully this is the correct place to post this. I have had constant issues with Jerky Racks. I have 3 of them (though this happened when I had 2) but I dont even remember them disappearing when I had just 1 Rack.  Every once in a a while all my food will disappear. This can be 30 seconds after I place them all on the Jerky Rack or 5 mins or a bit even later. 

Are you watching them as the food disappears? I'm just asking because ants will rob food from you. I mean, this sounds like a bug, however if your jerky racks are on the ground and ants can get to them, maybe that's what's actually going on. 

I have had almost 10 jerky racks on the rocks near the pond. No protection.   Food often left for many days and I still come back to full racks.  Sometimes only taking what I need and leaving the rest.    I have seen ants take the meat off the fire spits before.  But never witnessed off the jerky racks.   I will have to load my racks up and see if meat starts to disappear.  Maybe it is something new they added.