Crafting Quality of Life Change

I had an idea for the crafting system that could provide a nice quality of life change. For materials such as crude rope and berry leather or even arrows add a queue for crafting to eliminate button spam. You could queue up like 5 or 10 of a certain item and let it craft that set amount without button spamming.

Great idea! Here's another suggestion: When crafting a component that requires other components that are not yet crafted but that you have the ingredients for, the component will automatically craft all necessary components in order to complete. Example: Say I want to craft an item that requires crude rope and I don't have any crafted, but I DO have enough plant fiber in inventory. Then the crude rope would automatically be formed in order to complete the item that I originally desired to craft. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 9:15 AM, SnickerSnack said:

Great idea! Here's another suggestion: When crafting a component that requires other components that are not yet crafted but that you have the ingredients for, the component will automatically craft all necessary components in order to complete. Example: Say I want to craft an item that requires crude rope and I don't have any crafted, but I DO have enough plant fiber in inventory. Then the crude rope would automatically be formed in order to complete the item that I originally desired to craft. 

I feel like that's risky, because a player could not pay attention to/forget what materials are needed in a recipe, and accidentally use resources that they did not want to. 

Edited by Sage Richardson