Xbox One Memory Error

How do I fix the following problem? Keep getting kicked out of the game out of nowhere. On Xbox one single player mode. 

"Error

Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running. Exiting..."

• Like 1

Same here. I noticed that this started to happen when my save files exceeded 1100 due to the duplicate error.  Well, until before this happened, I was playing normally, now just by exiting the inventory, this error screen appears and closes the entire game.  Not to mention that the game stopped saving, the autosave notice appears but there are no new save files, nor can I save manually because when I try it the game closes completely.  Please help. 

• 3 months later...

Same Problem here since the public test was out on Oct. 6th. But after the new update yesterday it completely failed , on PC and also on Xbox one S. I delete the game and reload it new but it still don´t work. Even if I want to start a new Game as Singleplayer or in the Multiplayer mode it crashes all the time. :(  A hard reset on my Xbox don´t solved the Problem... nothing works. Do you have any Ideas how i can play again? I want to see the new update so bad. 

• Like 2

Same here; on Xbox and had the error, though only on the first time I attempted to load my last save. After that first time, the game seems to load properly until the screen goes black and I’m returned to Xbox home after a short while.

I found some old posts from last year, when the same thing seemed to have happened to several reporting users. They where able to fix it then so I hope they can do it again.

I was almost at day 1000 guys, you’re got to help me !!! ;)

...actually wouldn’t mind starting over, but not with the chance  of losing everything yet again hanging over me :(

Edited by LWilliamsii
Typo
  • Like 1

Please, oh please!!!  For multiplayer!!! 

Fix this!!:

Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource  AND  Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture

AND post the solution before working on new content or other small issues!! 

This is a big issue  URGENT!!