Save files keep coming back after I delete them.

I have the same issue.  I have in excess of 250 saved files, delete each saved game, log in and the game crashes after 5 to 6 minutes of game play, with a memory allocation shortage message.  Relaunching the game and sitting through the load in screens, all the saved game files are back.  

My friend has this issue as well.

My problem is that I can't load any of the save files, crashes back to desktop.

Tried finding a save that works (none did), deleting saves, uninstalling/reinstalling, updating drivers.. nothing works yet.

I am also having this issue.  In addition to not being able to delete save files, they also seem to be duplicating.  These seem to primarily be Ancient saves.  Every time I launch the game it goes through that conversion process again and I end up with more save files.  After attempting to delete, they all just return the next time I launch the game.  I've seen this behavior on both Xbox and Windows 10.

I also keep having this problem. I have in excess now of almost 800 game saves because the conversion happens every single time I go back to the menu. I could go into my saves and back out and then conversion. Go to Multiplayer, back to menu and conversion. It's bogging down my game and now my game is kicking me out of my multiplayer game. Please help. :(

2021-07-11 (1).png