0.10 Game crashes when trying to load save

Came over from Steam forums to make sure word keeps spreading on this.  Multiple users (and myself) on Win7, 8, and a few even on 10 are reporting that the game crashes to desktop when trying to load a save.  This can even happen just trying to start a new game.  I know you guys don't really check Steam forums but there are more reports over there than there are here at the moment.  There is definitely a major bug since the game worked perfectly fine before the update and now is unable to work on a large variety of systems and configurations.

My own, if it helps.

Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit

GTX 980

i7-4790K

If you need any further info or have questions I'd be happy to answer as best I can.  Thanks and have a good day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have the same problem since the update, I stil get to the saves, if I try to load one, the game crashes. can't even start a new game, can't join a game hosted by someone else. The game was running almost perfectly before, my pc is a bit better than the required minimum stats.

I love this game, and I was much looking forward to the update, and now I can't play anymore and it makes me sad.

My stats:

AMD A8-6600k APU, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA G-Force GT740, WIN7 64bit

If more information is required, just contact me.

I have the same issue ever since the update released, I can't load any of the save files, crashes back to desktop.

Tried finding a save that works (none did), deleting saves, uninstalling/reinstalling, updating drivers.. nothing works yet.

I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate, seems a lot of Win7 people affected by the save load crash.

14 hours ago, ajrrr said:

I have the same issue ever since the update released, I can't load any of the save files, crashes back to desktop.

Tried finding a save that works (none did), deleting saves, uninstalling/reinstalling, updating drivers.. nothing works yet.

I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate, seems a lot of Win7 people affected by the save load crash.

Yeah but there're also ppl with same issue on Win 8 and Win 10

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...