Game Crash to Desktop after Loading (Patch 0.10)

Howdy

I have now tried several times to load my old save after the update (0.10). It starts loading for a few seconds, then crashes the game directly onto the desktop. What is causing the problem?

• Like 1

Hi there, same happens to me.

Playing on PC/Laptop  WIN 8.1, 8GB RAM, already lowered my display and rendering rate but nothing.

Get on to the updated main menue - tried to start with logout save and former save;

Tried to start logged in and offline - and i'd started PC new. Before i've already played over 800 hours nearly without bigger probs.

Please - help, I badly want to pet my pet whilst sitting in a chair in my shroom-castle up in the oak tree.

I forgot to mention that my update was related from Steam with 2,7 GB but I got 2,9 GB.

Edited by Claudia Wenzel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Claudia Wenzel said:

Hi there, same happens to me.

Playing on PC/Laptop  WIN 8.1, 8GB RAM, already lowered my display and rendering rate but nothing.

Get on to the updated main menue - tried to start with logout save and former save;

Tried to start logged in and offline - and i'd started PC new. Before i've already played over 800 hours nearly without bigger probs.

Please - help, I badly want to pet my pet whilst sitting in a chair in my shroom-castle up in the oak tree.

You hit the Nail on the Head! 😄

Same here, windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, i7-6700 @3.4Ghz (8 cores), 16 Gb RAM, Nvidia RTX 2060 Super. Steam version, latest updated 471.11 Nvidia drivers. Game crashes to desktop without any warning or error message.

Edited by LegitOldSchool
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Claudia Wenzel said:

Hey Y'all,

the devs are now in with this - yesterday they started for me to look into my dats.

Maybe soon there's an bugfix out for all of us!

Hey, 

What you mean "look into my dats" ? 

When it comes to the savefiles that you sent to the devs, i did that a few days ago. That was the answer: Our team is currently working on a fix for this and apologize for the trouble it has caused. I hope there is a fix soon...

• Thanks 1

Having the same issue with the game crashing at startup on both Steam and Windows versions and save files are definitely not the issue as I have no save files on the Windows version and it still will not launch without crashing but here is the thing this just started happening 2 days ago I was able to play the patch for a couple days and unlock a few achievements but now its just startup and crash every time.

• Thanks 4

Hello,

I also have the problem with crashes (precisely: with the crashes just after launch). What is interesting the game works without any crashes on my old laptop on which Windows 7 is installed. So I conclude the problem is connected with Windows 10 or Nvidia drivers (now I have GTX1650 Q-Max Design)...

• Thanks 2