Chris Avellone fights back

25 minutes ago, Infinitron said:

Thanks for posting this, I haven't  been clear on what exactly Chris was being accused of and I didnt just automatically believe it because I cannot normally just believe certain accusations. Its not fair 

But reading this I dont see how he can accessed of being a sexual predator. I hope he can still find work 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

No gofundme to contribute to his legal fund ? He can make some good scratch that way.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

the name sounds familiar. am recalling obsidian had a diva developer who quit and then spent the next couple of years making increasingly venomous insinuations 'bout his former employer's malfeasance.  didn't the developer in question have a similar grand revelation 'bout the wrongs done to him by his previous employer? am vague recalling an immature rant which we suspect were intended to have the aggrieved developer take the role of diogenes in his own imagined greek drama, but reality were underwhelming and as such we have difficulty recollecting much 'bout the guy save that regardless o' his accomplishments as a writer, am left with fuzzy memories not o' a tragic and heroic figure but o' a petulant bridge troll who chose to make his revelations from the depths o' a fetid bog, lamenting the injustices he suffered to the snarks and grumkins who lurked in the most stagnant and odious corner o' the gaming internet.

but that were more than five years ago...

oh well. am probable misremembering, but am not caring enough to revisit beyond this brief attempt at recalling an increasing insignificant display o' internet self immolation by a now marginal crpg developer. 

HA! Good Fun!

• Haha 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

• Gorth locked this topic
43 minutes ago, Gromnir said:

oh well. am probable misremembering, but am not caring enough to revisit beyond this brief attempt at recalling an increasing insignificant display o' internet self immolation by a now marginal crpg developer.

Lets end it on that note... if there are legal battles to be fought, let them be fought in court rooms, not on social media of former work places for the entertainment of the unwashed masses ;)

:closed:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein