Funny Stuff: A new Joke

rjshae

1 hour ago, Raithe said:

221811466_4232189080183141_6699591875986

I know the Italian police have a number of Lamborghinis (donated by Lamborghini btw.). But other countries police forces are no slouches either...

https://topgear.com.my/these-are-the-worlds-best-police-cars

Edit:

"Dubai police Ferrari FF
Announced on Twitter, Dubai’s police force admitted that yes, they had bought a V12-engined pursuit vehicle in the shape of the four-seat Ferrari FF. The four-wheel drive will doubtless prove vital for all those snow-and-ice police chases across the UAE."

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

27 minutes ago, Gorth said:

"Dubai police Ferrari FF
Announced on Twitter, Dubai’s police force admitted that yes, they had bought a V12-engined pursuit vehicle in the shape of the four-seat Ferrari FF. The four-wheel drive will doubtless prove vital for all those snow-and-ice police chases across the UAE."

Not to quibble, but I'd imagine that four-wheel drive is useful while driving on sand.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

2 minutes ago, Skarpen said:

n5hcAoqzRvzrUbzvRENGuQmeuoAMSs6M.jpg

While people who have been refusing vaccines and masks have a tendency to be more right wing, and clearly show a lack of thought or care for other people, to say they would all have been fine with complying with the Nazi government is a stretch.

Also Lisa Simpson is smarter than that.

• Like 3

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

most people, no matter their political or religious leaning, would indirectly comply and just look the other way

Edited by teknoman2
  • Like 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

image.thumb.jpeg.84c42b28216d24ced69ea4a274f3ebc3.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

23 minutes ago, Guard Dog said:

image.thumb.jpeg.84c42b28216d24ced69ea4a274f3ebc3.jpeg

ok, you know I don't have shots and I don't want them and government is trying to give out free stuff to convince our people to get vaccinated. This is first time I think they can provide something I am willing to sell my beliefs for

• Haha 3

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

13 minutes ago, Chilloutman said:

ok, you know I don't have shots and I don't want them and government is trying to give out free stuff to convince our people to get vaccinated. This is first time I think they can provide something I am willing to sell my beliefs for

Ok Dr. Chilloutman.

tenor.gif

the covid vaccines, by their manufacturer's own admission, are like a resistance potion in DnD. they protect from covid for 1d6+3 months (without fully nullifying the effects) and then the protection is over

• Haha 3

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

y'know, the  thing is, unlike a few other members o' Congress, stefanik is not an idiot. with complete awareness she is misrepresenting, she says anyway, and while most o' us will channel the picard facepalm or other meme dujour in response to this bit o' utter nonsense, 1/3 o' the country is cheering her for her willingness to speak truth.

mighta' ordinary put the tweet in the politics thread, but our basement for stoopid were exceeded.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

2 minutes ago, Gromnir said:

y'know, the  thing is, unlike a few other members o' Congress, stefanik is not an idiot.

Could have fooled me. :shrugz:

5efjlg.jpg

• Haha 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Just now, majestic said:

Could have fooled me. :shrugz:

but you are proving the point. stefanik isn't an idiot, but 1/3 o' the country is uneducated and/or stoopid. the hardcore trump base, does believe this kinda stoopid and stefanik is knowing magnifying the misinformation in an attempt to get their approval.

HA! Good Fun!

the corporate marketing machine has cultivated a population that is willfully ignorant and proud of it. studies have shown that naivete is at an all time high in USA. i think it was in a Neil Tyson's podcast (Star Talk) that they said that religiosity is at an all time low but at the same time people are eating up any pseudoscience that is thrown their way and defend these fakes with religious zeal as indicated by the rise of anitvaxxers, flat earthers and other such groups that believe any silly nonsense. 

to use an example of corporate induced naivete, lets use an old marketing photo of coca cola that shows a huge vault where the ''secret recipe" is held - a recipe that is by law printed on every bottle and which is written in full detail in a patent that is publicly available for anyone to read... but there are still people (adults) who think there is a vault with the secret recipe in it

-Teknoman2-

6 hours ago, teknoman2 said:

the covid vaccines, by their manufacturer's own admission, are like a resistance potion in DnD. they protect from covid for 1d6+3 months (without fully nullifying the effects) and then the protection is over

Not quite. What fades are the antibodies. You presumably still get the long-lasting B- and T-cell memory so your body knows how to fight the infection. Anyway, this belongs in the COVID-19 thread.

• Thanks 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

5 hours ago, rjshae said:

Anyway, this belongs in the COVID-19 thread.

This 😎

Not going to move existing posts (too much work on a phone *cough*), but please continue this subject in one of the other threads. Politics or Covid 

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein