Fireflies and crow feathers?

I'm aware this is an issue for some and has been since the 9.0 patch, but please fix, I am currently in limbo wanting to craft certain things but I cant due to the fact these 2 items are obsolete currently. I'm playing on xbox btw. Hopefully the 10.0 update will fix this. Excited to build a castle and some crow feather roofs, that is as long as that dang bird starts losing some feathers!

• 2 weeks later...

The fireflies are also not spawning in our game. They are nowhere to be found, completely vanished. We still find few crow feathers, but the lack of fireflies makes it impossible to complete Burg.l quests or build those fancy lamps.

Please bring back the fireflies soon… (´-`)

On 7/1/2021 at 11:30 AM, Trauni said:

The fireflies are also not spawning in our game. They are nowhere to be found, completely vanished. We still find few crow feathers, but the lack of fireflies makes it impossible to complete Burg.l quests or build those fancy lamps.

Please bring back the fireflies soon… (´-`)

There's a spot on the edge of the porch when you're facing the door with the blue (i think) bench, beyond haze. there's huge crowd of the fireflys...at least they still (re-)spawning but it take more time as usuall i guess 

• Like 1

I have had the most luck with crow feathers near the bird bath.  

I always see fireflies across the pond by all the weed stems and piece of wood in the water. Watch out for mosquitos.