Company Captain's Cap Powergaming: Can you savely console-teleport to Twin Elms/Hearthsong, The Celestial Sapling specifically, in Act 1 without breaking any quests?

Usually there's somebody waiting in the Spaling who might give you a quest which depends on the outcome of an Act-I quest (has to do with Lord Raedric). I don't know if that may cause problems - but it sounds as if it could. There are also some dudes that are part of a quest that gets initiated on the way to Twin Elms (after Stormwall Gorge). I again don't know how the game behaves - most likely the dudes are just not there until you initiate the first part of the quest. 

Safer: you can simply level up a soulbound item via console instead of jumping to the taverns. Check out the "LevelUpSoulbind <owner> <item>" command here:
 https://pillarsofeternity.fandom.com/wiki/Console

Doesn't break anything afaik. 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yes, in PoE1 item bonuses don't stack at all - unless one item is a weapon or shield (then it stacks with everything). That's the reason why a shield with Preservation (+50 to all defenses when prone or stunned) stacks with an armor with the same enchantment. But the armor won't stack with a similarly enchanted helmet. 

Same with retaliation enchantments: they will only stack if one is a weapon/shield (Aura's Supper Plate) and then the other is something else (Hiro's Mantle). And so on.

If you want to stack the same attribute bonuses from more than one item you need a weapon with that bonus (e.g. Abydon's Hammer, +4 MIG) and whatever other item with bonus MIG (for example Meagfolc Skull, +4 MIG, together +8 MIG). 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods