It started with Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 where your actions had consequences; If you continually killed innocent people you would eventually go to the dark side.

Deus Ex was brilliant in that it had consequences to almost all of your actions, including on sidequests.

Kotor did this too, basing your force alignment and the way the NPCs react to you in the long run on your actions.

I think a good idea for Kotor2 would be to keep focusing on cause-effect actions in the game, which makes it seem less linear.

The light-dark force oriented aspect of Kotor should be passed on to the new Kotor2 with care.

It started with Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 where your actions had consequences; If you continually killed innocent people you would eventually go to the dark side.

Deus Ex was brilliant in that it had consequences to almost all of your actions, including on sidequests.

Kotor did this too, basing your force alignment and the way the NPCs react to you in the long run on your actions.

I think a good idea for Kotor2 would be to keep focusing on cause-effect actions in the game, which makes it seem less linear.

The light-dark force oriented aspect of Kotor should be passed on to the new Kotor2 with care.

i doubt if u ever read something about KOTOR II u moron!!!!!