So who is working on this game?

3 hours ago, Flouride said:

Brandon Adler - Game Director

Megan Starks - Narrative Designer

Nitai Poddar - Narrative Designer

Dan Maas - Production Director

Kevin Kirst - Lead AI Programmer

Is the project codename known?

I recognize Starks and Poddar from the first Outer Worlds game.  I thought they both did work on Deadfire too.  I hope Cain and Boyarsky are both still involved.

2 hours ago, Leferd said:

Hope it's not a second fall out deja vu all over again.

What is a second fall out deja vu? 

1 hour ago, AnRPGer said:

I recognize Starks and Poddar from the first Outer Worlds game.  I thought they both did work on Deadfire too.  I hope Cain and Boyarsky are both still involved.

What is a second fall out deja vu? 

Cain and Boyarsky had a falling out with management while working on Fallout 2. Thus, they lost creative direction on an IP they created, which blew up without them.  Would be ironic if it happened all over again.

Edited by Leferd

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

1 hour ago, Leferd said:

Cain and Boyarsky had a falling out with management while working on Fallout 2. Thus, they lost creative direction on an IP they created, which blew up without them.  Would be ironic if it happened all over again.

Eh, Microsoft (seems) much more transparent than Interplay was, which Fargo and his buddies ruled with an iron fist, so I'm sure Tim and Leonard are still on board.