Think I've mentioned this before...and it bears repeating...

One of the most productive things Obsidian could do for this forum, and any others like it, is to separate posts out by device. It seems so obvious as to be a no-brainer, but it's not happening.  As such, this TOW forum is one of the worst and least informative game forums I've ever seen from Obsidian.

The TOW forum here desperately needs at least three subdirectories:  PC, xBox & PS, Switch, and whatever other platforms some version of this game might be supporting.  It's very difficult, disconcerting, and ultimately useless to commingle the devices together into one great big grab bag of posts that are very often completely unrelated to each other. Problems with xBox versions hardly correlate to PC-version problems, and etc. 

The former Obsidian game forums for earlier games, like PoE/PoE2, etc., were far superior--often because the PC alone was the focus, imo.  Why is this so difficult for Obsidian to grasp, I wonder?

Being honest, I'm not very happy with the changes I've seen in the responsiveness of Obsidian staff in this forum since the Microsoft buy out.  Basically--no one is here, ever, it seems.  TOW is a great game with incredible future potential for a real sci-fi themed RPG series--not a "punk" themed spinoff--but a serious game!  I own the game and the two DLCs, and if you don't screw up TOW by trying to make a silly comedy out of it there's no limit to where TOW could lead.  Creating separate device-specific forums would be a great place to start!

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin: