Probably been done b4 but oh well

What do you play as?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What do you play as?

• I am a male and my PC is Male
    • I am a male and my PC is Female
    • I am a female and my PC is Male
    • I am a female and my PC is Female

I've done both. But i'll probably play as male the first run though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If the female walking animation is anything like the original then female all the way.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

If the female walking animation is anything like the original then female all the way.

I dunno about that. When I played through as a female, I always thought my character had a fat ass.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I dunno about that.  When I played through as a female, I always thought my character had a fat ass.

Especially in that red outfit you get on Taris.

Baby got back.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Hey Ivan, what is that movie you got playing?

Equilibrium. :p

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I voted I am a female and my PC will be female because...well...it's true. But, I ended up reworking the original storyline of K1 in my fanfic to have my female PC there as another party member, and made Revan male. So for me, it's entirely feasible to figure out some backstory to have my same character I've designed from K1 be my main in K2.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

I alternate between the two genders.

Well that explains a lot! post-1139-1094050733.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I alternate between the two genders.

Well that explains a lot! post-1139-1094050733.gif

:p

post-1139-1094051595.gif post-1139-1094051610.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'm male and usually play male characters. My third or fourth (can't quite remember which) game of Kotor was the first time since Tomb Raider, that I played a female character. It was just godawful, I suck at being female. I think I mostly completed that game just to get the chance to kill Carth completely (played DS female) :)

Tried playing LS female after that, but didn't complete it. Nothing beats the smell of testosterone in the morining B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm male and tend to play as male characters.knightmov.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.