so I see all these awesome bases but the one question I have is how are you guys getting all the materials? specifically weed stems lol. there aren't that many around and normal quite the distance between them. are most people building on dev mode? is there a building technique I don't know about? are all these builds just months and months of work playing every day? I really love the game but I feel like the time spent building vs what I am building I have to be doing something wrong. and help with my dilemma? please and thank you :)  Tweakbox 

Edited by JimieSitu

Some may be months of playing but I think most are in creative or multiplayer.    My bases are pretty basic as I play alone.  It is very time consuming to build anything.  Working on towers for the zip lines right now and its taking quite a while.  I can’t imaging building some of these bases people have created.  I’ve seen some pretty awesome ideas though.  

5 hours ago, JimieSitu said:

so I see all these awesome bases but the one question I have is how are you guys getting all the materials? specifically weed stems lol. there aren't that many around and normal quite the distance between them. are most people building on dev mode? is there a building technique I don't know about? are all these builds just months and months of work playing every day? I really love the game but I feel like the time spent building vs what I am building I have to be doing something wrong. and help with my dilemma? please and thank you :)

If you're able to get near the oak tree (and are brave enough to dodge spiders) there's tons of husky weeds there