Stormtroopers vs Sithtroopers

Which army would you rather command?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which army would you rather command?

• Stormtroopers
    • Sithtroopers

Sith Troopers: Faster, Stronger, Better

Pros- Have a brain, hense half decent aim

Way cooler uniforms

Swords for closerange combat and blasters for longrange

Better protection

Likely more tacticaly skilled then a stormtrooper, which receives minimal training before assuming it's duties, as cannon fodder

Cons- Slightly less advanced tech

Lacking in sheir numbers

Takes longer to train them them stormies

Sith, and Storm troopers serve the same purpose, medium sized long time frame assaults and post-war/conflict empire matinence duties, such as maintaining order

Clone Troopers are for massive small time frame assaults, well armed, well trained, but limited in time. Clones need to be grown, growing clones takes time. These troops cannot be treated as cannon fodder, unlike storm/sith troopers they cannot be trained within a year or two or simply recruited, they need to be cloned and trained in everything a normal person knows. You can't wait 10 years for a fresh supply of troops to maintain an empire. Hense recruiting. These are the short time war winners, long time frame campeigns thin the numbers till they are useless and slowly become worse and worse equiped, as resources run out to make/pay for equipment

Sithtroopers just by the looks. I haven't been able to take Stormtroopers seriously since Space Balls.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Strom troopers hav better technology so they would win

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Given that, even before I became a Jedi, I was fully capable of single-handedly cleaning out an entire base of Sith troopers, I'll give Stormtroopers the edge.

But then again, I've done the same with Stormtroopers in the Dark Forces series.... :unsure:

Darn....

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

sith troops all the way. i mean i choose those out of the 2 choices u have in the poll. if it were a wider selection like clones and super battle droids id have a hard time choosing between the droids and sith i mean the sith look AWESOME!!

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I would rather have Mandalorian troops.

Seconded....if that were an option. :)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Why are stormtroopers so popular, they have incredibly bad aim, go down faster then a sithtrooper... bad training.... drop like flies... Atleast a sith takes more then one hit before going down. Not to mention to way the armor (the white, not the undetailed silver) looks. Does a stormtrooper inspire fear in peoples hearts?

Note that this is simply a question with an attatched opinion

Stormtroopers all the way. All they need to do is climb aboard an AT-AT and laugh as the Sithtroopers run for their lives. Sithtroopers don't seem to be a better shot at all in my opinion. They missed my party members all the time from a range of 2 feet or less. Also the Stormtroopers advanced weapons would slice through any shield from the days of KOTOR. I doubt the Sithtroopers weapons could even dent an Imperial Stormtroopers armor. Plus Stormtroopers have a bad ass rap tune by MC Chris. Do Sithtroopers have a bad ass rap tune? I don't think so. :blink:

Cheers!

The technilogical difference seems minimal. To heck with AT-ATs I'll just have my leviathan blast the heck out of it, 2-5 shots, no more ATAT. I don't think the black cloth parts of the stormtrooper armor can stand up to a well placed sword blow

The technilogical difference seems minimal. To heck with AT-ATs I'll just have my leviathan blast the heck out of it, 2-5 shots, no more ATAT. I don't think the black cloth parts of the stormtrooper armor can stand up to a well placed sword blow

Not to sound too "nerdish", but how the hell can you compare an AT-AT with the Leviathan?

Again, in nerd terms, all I would have to do is blow your tiny Leviathan out of the skies with a Super Star Destroyer.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If ur going to pit my levi againts a SSD, then I'm going to have to pull out the big, giant, oversized, guns. The starforge *rams through SSD like a bug on a windsheild, a very, very big windsheild, then procedes to decimate the planet with constant laser blasts, then finaly ramming through the debris, picking it up for later construction use*

If ur going to pit my levi againts a SSD, then I'm going to have to pull out the big, giant, oversized, guns. The starforge *rams through SSD like a bug on a windsheild, a very, very big windsheild, then procedes to decimate the planet with constant laser blasts, then finaly ramming through the debris, picking it up for later construction use*

this "debate" is getting rather silly now, however, i should point out that the Star Forge doesn't....what's the word....oh yes, MOVE. Only way it'd do any ramming is if it was destroyed and was plummeting to the planetational gravitic pull below.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)