Bounty hunter missions

I haven't played SWG but from what I hear, it isn't any fun. I remember when i first heard about that game, I thought the coolest thing would be if you could become a bounty hunter on the level with boba fett.

I mean you get serious missions where you need to go eliminate some sort of high ranking authority. After just playing through KOTOR again, I really liked the Genoharadan missions but there were so few.

In my opinion, an awesome feature for KOTOR 2 would be alot of lengthy bounty hunter missions with good prizes.

SWG is a good idea in theory but it isn't any fun if you want to be a Jedi. SWG is perfect if your idea of gaming is being Taun taun handler number 4 or Speeder Bike rental guy 8. Anyway....I think there will be bounty hunter/assasan missions in KOTOR 2. In KOTOR 1 there were a few missions like this, so I imagine they will be used again. :rolleyes:

There wouldn't be much point in becoming a Sith Assassin unless you got to assassinate people!

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Personally, I wish there is a guild to join which offers the insteresting and highly rewarded missions. I played the game Privateer long time ago, in the game, you can join the bounty hunter guild and take the missions which are randomly generated. Due to the difference of the game mechanics, I won't ask the developer to create the "randomly generated missions". Maybe it can work like the Privateer 2, which there is a mission pool and the mission offered was randomly chosen from the pool. So the developers can refine each mission, such as adding some back ground story or puzzles. Plus, those mission only little XP rewards with lots of credits. I think this will add more spice to the game and won't be much a problem to those who don't want to play as bounty hunter. B)

No random missions please. They are always generic and boring.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

If you want you can try SWG for free for two weeks at fileplanet:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140938.shtml

Obviously this is an attempt to generate more sales for SWG and frankly after playing it I can see why. The character graphics are lacking. The gameplay is tedious. I still haven't figured out if you can or how to remap my keys. Combat is combersome. etc... etc...

On topic the Assassination missions ruled. I hope we get a lot more of them.

I've tried the Galaxies trial and found it exceedingly dull. You can remap the keys though from the options button among those at the bottom right of the screen. I think it is a spanner (AKA wrench).