system

sorry if this was stated before, but what are the System Requirements be for Kotor II?

you're right, it has been asked before.

but so far the "official" word from the developers is that it'll be pretty similar to KOTOR 1 specs.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

sorry if this was stated before, but what are the System Requirements be for Kotor II?

Whoa, hold on there Sparky!

post-1139-1093987447.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

An xbox ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

An xbox :p

Hey, I'm making the witty sarcastic remarks today! ;)

Correctamundo!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy