List of issues since last update

Hey guys,

My wee list of bugs I've noticed 

Fireflies not respawning so can't complete BRGL mission. 

Bugs are glitching into and through terrain and building again. Wolf spiders in the ground under the oak tree, ants passing through walls without damaging them etc 

There's issue with using the inventory and mutations in the menu. The game isn't always picking up input and not allowing your to select or move through those two menus, but will work with crafting. 

Constantly getting the "threat detected" warning 

Yeah. Update 9.0 has not been kind.

* Inventory glitch: When first entering the inventory menu it will not scroll through items as it should. The fix, at least on Xbox One, is to use your right and left bumpers. Doing so will unlock the frozen inventory window.

* Bugs getting stuck: Don't know if this can be blamed entirely on the last update alone...but it's still frustrating.

* Lag: This is an issue that my friend and I have had since before the very first Grounded update. Truly wish I could say that the developers' various tweeks to optimization have helped but I can't say for certain. Regardless, as of 9.0, the lag has returned with a vengeance. Maybe this is just a side effect of my traps no longer helping to keep the bug population down? (R.I.P. Traps)

* Lost Inventory on Load: This hurt. My characters entire backpack inventory and all equipped items were gone when I loaded the game yesterday. As was my friend's gear. This is new. Many months ago this used to happen to my friend only. She would be reset to the beginning. But we weren't. Spawned in our save location, the Hedge, and all of our mutations were still intact.

* Stuffed Bug Blueprints: M.I.A. 

* SCA.Bos Status in Inventory Window: Can't be trusted anymore. Not only is 'Threat Detected' unreliable when in inventory but the hunger and thirst meters are broken too.

* Blueprint Obstruction: Still randomly getting obstructed blueprints. Without reason. One blueprint that is almost entirely built into a root or branch will be fine but another one nearby and fully in the clear will be red/obstructed. The builder in me is not amused.

* Equipped Items Ejecting Themselves from Player: I'll admit I have found this funny but that's only because it isn't happening to me. My Multiplayer companion has been throwing items without hitting the throw control necessary for it. Just yesterday she launched her Stinger Spear (twice),  Canteen+, Spider Fang Dagger, and Insect Axe. This is happening in and out of combat.

So yeah, 9.0 hasn't been the greatest for us. Only real thing I've liked from it is the new blocking mechanic.

I'm curious why no patch has been released yet. They usually jump on many of these update glitches/bugs by this point.

• Thanks 1

Update...

We thought our mutations were untouched but we did actually lose a couple.... and several others were partially reset. Meaning some mutations that were maxed at lvl 3 are now lvl 1 or lvl 2.

This "reset" has happened twice so far since 0.9.0

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that you all have been running into all of these bugs and issues. If possible, can you all please report these issues to our official support channel? This forum is for players to assist each other with bugs and not an official way to report issues. There we can log and investigate these issues while working with you to gather additional information. 

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam). 
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this) 
3. Description of issue. 
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.