New item wish list:

Some simple, but necessary things like: 

- a hook and line for retrieving weed and grass stems back to shore when you just didn't quite make that fancy jumping maneuver  or

you forgot that weed stems bounce like rubber balls when they sail down the zip line and land on a very flat, spacious rock, but still 

manage to land in the pond anyway. (Even evading the two story towered wall that was built as an all-purpose catcher mitt near the edge. Sigh.)

-a couch.....a plump, purple couch to match the chair with the glorious option of being able to actually sit on it and enjoy some down time.

-capes.....all types, all colors. Raid the backyard in style

-more furniture to fill your spacious home and decorate your walls. 

-a candle to be placed on the clover table: dining by candlelight.....a must. (Bee's wax anyone?)

-a sling-shot.....not for killing, but to warn off little critters, and distract larger ones.

-pets.....if they play in you backyard and won't leave, then name them, feed they.....and they become non-aggressive friends.  

I'm sure other players and fans have their list as well. Feel free to join your ideas here. And .....have fun. :)

• Like 3

Turtles, Owls, Mice, Minnows, Stepping stones in the pond (turtles would still suffice here), I really like the capes idea btw, a garden or garbage can where food is plentiful but it overrun with many pests, Black widows, Wasps, moths, moles, bats, slugs (use salt bombs to kill them?) Roaches in the hazmat zone. Just a few ideas, I would love color options and some customization of the characters clothing or the ability to create my own character but I enjoy these characters as well. Somethings don't make a whole lot of sense though, wolf spiders aren't generally poisonous per se, they have a venom that paralyzes their prey, so is should slow us down but not cause damage.  Granddaddy long legs is the most venomous spider in the world and that could be an interesting battle in the back yard seeing as they may pose the danger in this game. Also, a snake would be pretty interesting as well. I'd like to just see like a few random bugs by themselves that you don't typically see but could make for a great farming option to give the game more challenges and a little more of a grind to get some rare parts for unique items. I have really been hoping we would get binoculars you could make out of plant fiber and water droplets, or a scope for your bow. These were some things I thought of. I have ton's of ideas, but I'll let some other people input for now. Thanks for posting this thread I like the idea board!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think adding a Black Widow would be epic as the ultimate baddie, but only in a super reclusive area like under the porch. I really think that they should implement the Subnautica game mechanic where your water and hunger levels don't drop while you are sitting on a piece of furniture (maybe they already did that? - I haven't built any furniture yet to test it). 

• Like 3

Good Idea to put all wishes and suggestions in one place 🙂

I got some thoughts and maybe they are worth implementing:

• a Smoothie for Night-vision and one for enemy highlighting in a certain distance
  • Weed-seeds would be nice for cooking, crafting, growing some on your own and of course animal food
  • the possibility to stack the storage for weed stems and plates
  • decaying of not used plant parts which are not in a proper storage
  • a (expensive) mutation to draw more than one arrow with one shot

I will add more as soon as the ideas find me 😀

Edit:

I discovered that stamina decreases while being on a rope without going faster. It would be nice if sprinting would work while sliding (and as far as I know it would be the only game where this is possible 😉 ) BTW in FPV the X-axis is locked on ropes like it is on ladders.

Note for the Devs:
Usually camera is locked on 3rd person while on rope but after opening inventory it is possible to switch it. This info could help you I think ^^

Edited by mayaku
Note for the Devs

Love all these ideas.. except more spiders and snakes 😬 

A bed or furniture that replenishes your stats instead of draining them would be nice.   Otherwise what’s the point of sleeping?  I only sleep if it’s too dark to see what I am doing at the time.

Pallets that hold more stems or grass..   I like to load up my supply before I do a build.   All the pallets setup everywhere just get in the way.    

nice stem sized pillow for the end of the zipline 😝 

Devs..

I love that you guys actually listen to your players.  A lot of suggestions... Dos or don’ts you see them all.  I bet it makes it tough what to add or change.  I enjoy seeing the game as it progresses towards completion.  It is already a huge place to explore, I can’t wait until the yard is done.   I can only imagine the fun you guys are having with all the endless possibilities while creating this great game. 

Grass seed...  I think there are a lot of people who could use some grass seed.  Maybe something craftable and not a drop from digging grass up.  I would have an inventory full of grass seed if I got it every time I chopped a blade of grass.  

Do you really wake up in the morning with hunger and thirst fully restored? I don't  😆

Only Health 😉

Regarding the grass seeds: It could be an additional use for the shovel digging small holes to put seeds in. Otherwise they won't grow ^^

Oh, and of course only few of the grass has seeds.

Another very helpful item could be a binocular or something 😀

Edited by mayaku
only few of the grass has seeds
  • Like 1

I mean the hunger and thirst dropping makes sense.  I just feel sleeping needs more of a point rather than just making it light again.    I guess I could see it dropping some from what you were at, but not totally draining.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on a kick with the people foundations. I'm literally paving any and any surface I can think of. Lol in this regard id like to see more foundational peices added. Like diagonal peices, 2x1 ramps to make inclines less steep. Round foundations would go well with the rounded walls they added. Maybe pepplet flooring? Like floor thickness(or half that of the foundations) but textured as pepplet. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 9:32 AM, SnickerSnack said:

I think adding a Black Widow would be epic as the ultimate baddie, but only in a super reclusive area like under the porch. I really think that they should implement the Subnautica game mechanic where your water and hunger levels don't drop while you are sitting on a piece of furniture (maybe they already did that? - I haven't built any furniture yet to test it). 

I would absolutley love this. They used to(could still be in the game, or not) have a spider boss in the hedge. I beleive it was a larger orb weaver? It was called like the Widowmaker or something. Lol I have a 200+ day world and haven't found it.

FURNITURE NEEDS TO BE INTRACTABLE. Omg. Even without it affecting stats, if you can make a big fluffy looking leather chair, you should be able to sit in it lol

On 5/14/2021 at 7:00 PM, oKareno said:

Pallets that hold more stems or grass..   I like to load up my supply before I do a build.   All the pallets setup everywhere just get in the way.    

I built in an area specifically for this. If you place down a wall, with a floor halfway up it, you should be able to place your pallets both underneath on on top of the floor peices. I was able to shove 8 grass pallets and 4 stem pallets in the space of like 6 floors. Double inventory aint bad.

I hope this helps!

• 1 year later...
On 5/28/2021 at 7:57 PM, Brandon L Rogers said:

I have been on a kick with the people foundations. I'm literally paving any and any surface I can think of. Lol in this regard id like to see more foundational peices added. Like diagonal peices, 2x1 ramps to make inclines less steep. Round foundations would go well with the rounded walls they added. Maybe pepplet flooring? Like floor thickness(or half that of the foundations) but textured as pepplet. 

I was just building a round base and to my surprised found no round floor and foundation elements. Definitely something to add to the game recipes.