I'm curious if anyone else noticed that the ladybugs and the fireflies are no longer around. I play on xbox one. I have spent many "in game days" looking in all corners of the playable map but cant seem to find either. 

21 hours ago, Schnievel said:

I'm curious if anyone else noticed that the ladybugs and the fireflies are no longer around. I play on xbox one. I have spent many "in game days" looking in all corners of the playable map but cant seem to find either. 

Still got plenty of ladybirds but the fireflies have vanished. Spent several in-game days hunting for them, but none are spawning in 

Every few game days, four or five, I can farm a good dozen fireflies in the southwest corner of the map. Just beyond the haze, around the gutter drain. Yes, it's in the 'Under Construction' area over there. They start flying down from the roof around 6pm.

As for MIA ladybugs? They are getting stuck in various flat rocks and tree roots. Your best bet is to use the Game Bug Preview option - Fix Creature Locations. It will reset all bugs to their original spawn. You can do this once per game load.

Good luck. Hope that helps.

On 5/7/2021 at 6:25 PM, Aztrel said:

Every few game days, four or five, I can farm a good dozen fireflies in the southwest corner of the map. Just beyond the haze, around the gutter drain. Yes, it's in the 'Under Construction' area over there. They start flying down from the roof around 6pm.

As for MIA ladybugs? They are getting stuck in various flat rocks and tree roots. Your best bet is to use the Game Bug Preview option - Fix Creature Locations. It will reset all bugs to their original spawn. You can do this once per game load.

Good luck. Hope that helps.

Fireflies for me appear in 3 locations before the last update. Now I can't find them in any of those. I've spent hours trying. 

The Creature reset option has no effect unfortunately. Just logged on to see if the patch has helped 

Hello everyone! The team is aware of the issues players have been having regarding firefly spawns and are working on a solution. Please feel free to submit a support request so we can log and track your report. 

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam). 
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this) 
3. Description of issue. 
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

https://support.obsidian.net/contact