Funny Stuff: The Funny Awakens

Amentep

59 minutes ago, Guard Dog said:

Mead doesn’t taste good. 

It does, you just need to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women beforehand. 

• Like 2

166215__front.jpg

11 minutes ago, Skarpen said:

It does, you just need to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women beforehand. 

Sounds like you’re going to work up a hell of a thirst doing that. Believe me you would be much happier if their skulls were filled with a crisp and cold IPA not that thin, bodiless, too sweet Scandinavian crap!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

image.jpeg.780e024f703689c0b087851fc8d2f232.jpeg

Waiting for lunch to be served

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Gasp! 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

1x0kmtf8l7671.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

12 hours ago, Raithe said:

202106313_10159420197714846_159344007000

I don't live in Texas and have no clue of the reference. Can someone provide some context? Are there brownout issues in Texas?

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

If it's a topical reference, it's probably to ERCOT putting out a plea for Texans to curtail electricity use earlier this week.

https://www.statesman.com/story/business/2021/06/17/electricity-grid-stable-but-ercot-still-calls-conservation/7734436002/

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

2 hours ago, Keyrock said:

I don't live in Texas and have no clue of the reference. Can someone provide some context? Are there brownout issues in Texas?

The Texas power grid is isolated from the remainder of the USA. They had a major issue back in February due to a severe freeze. It wasn't actually all that funny; 151 people died from the cold.

2021 Texas power crisis

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."