Funny Stuff: The Funny Awakens

Amentep

It could've been 60-90 seconds shorter, but it's on point. I chuckled.

• Hmmm 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

LOL I never realized how screwed up English was until I learn to speak Spanish

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I think you can have 'green great dragon' if 'great dragon' is considered a compound noun. Which I think it would, as you're not saying great as an adjective but as a classification of the dragon. This also means you could accurately describe said creature as a 'great, green great dragon'...

• Like 4

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

8C9293F1-2F69-489C-8E9D-A5436B3789B5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I can't see anything about Paul Revere and not think of either a CRACKED or MAD magazine comic strip where they were lampooning the revolution and they have Paul Revere yelling "To arms! To arms" and this guy in a night cap and shirt is yelling out his window "If you don't shut up, I'll BREAK your TWO ARMS!"

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

2 hours ago, Guard Dog said:

8C9293F1-2F69-489C-8E9D-A5436B3789B5.jpeg

And a good portion of them were German too.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

92be4f44ae75ac934bbe96b437988398afc93ad2

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that this counts as the most successful military maneuver of all time: they incurred NEGATIVE CASULTIES.
“Just give it to me straight-how many did we lose?”
“None but we gained a Kyle.”

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

IMG-20210513-WA0005.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

1620650511-20210510.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra