Help changing Devoted's proficiency

Hello,

I managed to mod Rekke to be a Fighter(Devoted)/Monk(Shattered Pillar) subclass.  However, I don't think I did it entirely correctly as he still has his default greatsword and sword proficiencies auto chosen at lv 1.  I decided to just roll with it and give him Whispers of the Endless Paths.

However, I really want to change course with him now.   He's got the Heaven's Cacophony helm and if I give him Lord Darryn's Voulge then he'll have this whole storm/lightning damage thing going on (and he's a storm-folk...).  Is there a way to mod him to change his proficiency?  Or at least give him a Pollaxe proficiency?  I know in his modded progression table he has the greatsword/sword auto picked proficiencies at level 1- is it as simple as just changing one of those to Pollaxe?  Or since I already have him in my party (I'm towards the end of the game at this point) would that not work?

I know it's sort of counter to the idea of a Devoted that I'm changing him like this but my desire for this cool lightning  theme overrides my desire to follow his Devoted doctrine ;)

2 hours ago, crdvis16 said:

I know in his modded progression table he has the greatsword/sword auto picked proficiencies at level 1- is it as simple as just changing one of those to Pollaxe?  Or since I already have him in my party (I'm towards the end of the game at this point) would that not work?

Maybe if you retrain him, but probably not since it was added at lv1. But there are no downside to changing the proficiencies for future playthroughs of course

If you want to change it just for this playthrough, try this: rekke_pollaxe.zip
It will fire a single scripthook which removes the unwanted proficiencies from Rekke and adds Pollaxe instead.