On 5/7/2021 at 8:41 PM, Reent said:

Tried killing Doru with a tank just now, first try i died to fire damage after 30-40 mins, 2nd try i used the fire cloak, after 1 hour doru was at full health... (his fire damage scales up...) now i am waiting for his death to True Love's Kiss...

With a paladin tank you should be able to lower his health until he's near death and then quickly finish him with Marux Amanth before he heals back from his explosions.

22 minutes ago, Kaylon said:

With a paladin tank you should be able to lower his health until he's near death and then quickly finish him with Marux Amanth before he heals back from his explosions.

The thing is... i had to manually fight, with just the dot he used his pull and i was in range... with just melee i had to do more than 1000 damage in 2 mins or something (no chance to get him to bloody, hurt was the best i could do)

The solution was easy but not something i wanted to do (i wanted to afk him)... i had to run away from Doru whenever he started casting his fire ability and run back to him before he ran into his fireballs - easy.